What's on ya' mind?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SaizoTheFifth, May 15, 2013.

1. I killed Santa clause on my second day of lucid dreaming
  2. What is that I smell? ... wasn't me ;.;
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  3. Hiw my miuth atands iut on my skin face

Lag in my ipod

How my mouth in my skin stands out
  4. That is incredibly hardcore.
  5. Blood and brain cells
  6. How a big lump of jelly full of brain cells, neurons and nerves can control my whole body...
  7. How everyone i know doesn't seem to understand how time travel would be the worst thing humans could possibly create.
  8. That's sure one way of putting it.....
  9. We should leave it to the time lords...

We would alter the timeline and stuff...and then destroy the entire universe.
  10. If you and i can agree on anything.
    It would be on this.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. Why did I sit up until 11:00 last night to watch the Rangers lose game 1 in OT 2-3. :(
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
    Play BO2 zombies with brother.
    Buy BattleBlock Theater
    Oh yeah, something about a french family essay tree homework thingy or something.
  12. And ponies.
  13. My teacher told me to look at this at home, it's called scale of the universe. We started a unit called "The Atoms Family", yes I know, I did not come up with the name. I zoom out and see this: image.jpg
    Wow. A minecraft world (in square meters) is bigger than the flatly laid out PLANET EARTH
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  14. Well. Now I can say I have explored more than the whole world.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  15. School problems.
  16. I love that game!!!!!!! It is really cool, especially when it gets really small/big.
    I think I mentioned it on the thread "Wow..."
  17. Well, I'm thinking how to survive a sleepover with my sister, and her friend. (My sister's having the sleepover.) And about a girl I like. :) DERP.
  18. The new DW episode.
    penfoldex likes this.
  19. Thinking what will happen if I listen to Random Access Memories too many times before it's out and also where to get an MIDI cord that connects to my computer.