Whats all this about unicorns going on with the staff?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dim5678, Aug 10, 2015.

1. It is simple really. We are one. We are one. We are one.
  2. Well, krysyy and AIkar is forcing them to change there avatar (cause their evil like that :eek:) its very simple :)
    And… Krysyy Likes Tacos and aikar likes Unicorns
    ShelLuser and tuqueque like this.
  3. I decided to just join in, it's a bit of fun if you ask me :D
    BreezyMan and tuqueque like this.
  4. I know not what you are talking about.
    PenguinDJ, 607, BreezyMan and 3 others like this.
  5. I am a Robot.
  6. Correct, but you are really a unicorn inside
  7. It must be grander than that. No, as a conspiracy theorist I think these are signs that something big is coming up. And I also think to know what ;)

<ahem> (clears throat & mind, because who needs reason with these kind of theories?).

No, you see.. MC 1.9 is coming and there are some major changes being made to the End and the Enderdragon fight. One of those changes is the ability to re-spawn the Enderdragon which more or less seems to match parts of the ideas behind Dragon tombs (assuming I picked those up correctly). Some people would also argue that Mojang is now coding (parts of) the "dragontomb idea" with the upcoming 1.9 release.

Which leaves EMC with a problem, one which needs to be addressed. So it's time for the next big thing:

The Unicorns corner!

Forget Dragon tombs and fighting dragons, instead we'll soon be riding unicorns and can enjoy rainbows which, at the end, will show pots of gold promos (see? there's your proof! It started with that promo!) ( :D ).

Now, surely a "My Little Pony" kind of theme could meet up with resistance from some players who were looking forward to fighting (dragons). That's where the new PvP comes in: after all the staff has been turned into unicorns we'll soon be able to enjoy "Unistaff vs. the World" kind of PvP events which will be so harsh & rough (and brutal!) that us players will forget all about those dragons. Who needs a dragon when a stampede of unicorns is trying to shiskabab you to a wall?

Conspiracies I tell you! :)

(does this nonsense theory really need a disclaimer? naaaah) :D
  8. Um...it wasn't for the unicorn/taco event?
    DubChef likes this.
  9. Meloncorn just saying hi
  10. DramCorn to the Rescue :D :*
  11. The other way around.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  12. Foxy on the internet is degrading my image

13. I feel like every time Shel tries to Explain/Post something, Its A HUGE Writing. I'm to lazy to read thru it so i basically never read Shels Post… Its to much just to much.
    (im not trying to offend Shel <3 :) )
    tuqueque likes this.
  14. I am a Racoonicorn
    BreezyMan likes this.
  15. ?tneve ocat/nrocinu eht rof t'nsaw ti...mU
    Torian42, Seffychan, khixan and 3 others like this.
  16. In all honesty #BlameDamiensmom11
    Torian42, BreezyMan, Dramanya and 7 others like this.
  17. I blame you damiensmom11! I blame you! :D
    tuqueque likes this.
  18. Off topic