What was your first brought thing on emc

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TheFryedmans, Apr 13, 2018.

1. I bought 6 glass from the Empire shop.
  2. Well Technicly my First - was a vault fee i think but The First Item i Bought was 8 iron ingots :p
  3. mine were diamonds from the emc shop aparently, at 100r per piece
    100r was considered expensive back then, but then there's diamonds now...
  4. A wolf egg from the Empire Shop for 240r :oops:
  5. Wow, 100r for a diamond is considered a deal now a days...
    lottie1664 and Starzival like this.
  6. not the wisest purchase
  7. The Old Man and the Sea.
  8. Mine is relatively boring :( Although I joined months before this, so I guess there was no rupee history before

9. The plan was to head right out to the waste... someone had
    given me a half stack of iron ore and some coal, so all I needed
    to do was some quick smelting at a waste spawn (surrounded by ocean)
    Why I bought these... I really don't know. :p
    607 likes this.

10. As far as I can remember: I needed the rose to make red dye to dye some sheep. When I first started here, Tom(vanwijnen) gave me quite a lot of stuff to start with, the starter set those days didn't include tools and all, so Tom game them to me. this was the first time I needed something I couldn't farm or gather in town. That was how I lived here my first year: building on some little purcheges trying to fram as much I could. I didn't have any knowlege about redstone those days though: everything was hand-farmed.
    607 likes this.
  11. As it should be. ;)

I joined EMC January 5th, 2013. I started the tutorial January 9th. I did my first purchase January 12th: 2 dirt from cddm95ace, for 20r a piece.
    That's interesting, I thought my first purchases were from the Empire shop. :)
  12. lOL slimeballs
  13. Wow I bought an iron bucket for 128 rupees at the empire shop (rip). Those are 3 expensive iron ingots.
    Starzival likes this.
  14. I bought 1 stack of wooden planks from the Empire Shop for 384r :confused:
  15. This is way before i was even called melon....

Sep 26, 2014
    Player shop purchased 2 Melon Seeds from MonkeyMakabby

16. A cake, a cookie and a diamond sword. All from the Empire Shop... :p
    Sydney4363 likes this.
  17. I'm now glad I asked
    607 likes this.
  18. Wow, this takes me back! Cool thread!

10 seeds from frumpit for a whooping 1r :) (8 December 2014). It was kind of funny because at that time I wasn't fully sure that the hunger bar wouldn't deplete so... first requirement was food :)
    607 likes this.

19. IIRC, I was trying to start doing some farming on my res. I went on to buy wood, potatoes, carrots, and mob eggs, all from the Empire Shop.
  20. I got 16 diamonds from the starter kit and someone gave me a bunch of diamonds for no apparent reason, I believe :p
    white_trash_dna likes this.