What To Do With Dragon Eggs?

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by pascal1881, Jul 6, 2015.

1. You should apply to a video editing company because that's a nice Spawn egg :p
  2. So... Can I buy them now? :rolleyes:
    ThaKloned, crafter31211 and BanditLM like this.
  3. I'll take one of your hands for low low payments of 49.95r ;)
    eviltoade likes this.
    1. It works
    2. We know it's fake
    3. That lag looks absolutely fantastic ;)
    BenMA and Sambish like this.
  4. 1. Doesn't show up for me
    2. Possible :p
    3. Hit a bad lag spike just before recording but couldn't be bothered to change it
  5. well if they grow u they will reek havoc :cool:
    1. Well, we can see it ;)
    2. >_>
    3. Probably because you were recording :p
    sambish20 likes this.
  6. Doesnt usally lag that hard while recording, lags very slightly usually
  7. We have been over this pascal, FDNY and I made that great deal for you, remember >.>
    :p
    Patr1cV and FDNY21 like this.
  8. Couldn't of done it any better myself but i have with a dragon egg :D
  9. So when you finally get around to actually wanting to dispose a dragon egg, original or non-originL, i could use one for my promo collection =P
    Actually i'd prefer a non-original.
  10. dragon eggs are not promos
    PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.
  11. To follow up what steamingfire said, my mailbox also serves as a disposal (for dragon eggs) as well. The command is just a tiny bit different.
    DubChef, wkramer79 and SteamingFire like this.
  12. i use the word "promo" for simplicity *.*
    ThaKloned and georgeashington like this.
  13. I was playing some Unturned, when I heard the sound of a message coming in. Here it is:

Pascal, you can /trash dragon eggs. You can /trash Horse ManEwwEr. You can /trash anything. But no one /trashes pizza rolls.
  14. /trashes is not a command. Unturned is also the second worst game I've ever seen.
  15. I played it too, and I thought it was bad too... Then after half a year or so my friend figured out what you could do with it and we had some fun with it. Not the best game, but npt the worstone too,just normal IMO.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. Why did you do that? That was a really nice renamed coal block!
  17. Man, i should probably check this accounts alerts more. Its actually the textures of dirt and dragon eggs swapped round so its dirt with a dragon egg texture, couldn't change the shape though :(