What Should My Shop Be Made Of?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by zh88, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Original dragon eggs, beacons, diamonds, wither skulls, and bedrock.
    Parkerjv9, bloodra1n, zh88 and 4 others like this.
  2. You do realize that even the admins and mods cant make that possible?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. It is a joke :p
  4. Dirt, grass and some glass for decoration. :)
  5. All hoppers :)
    gollark8 likes this.
  6. So true.
  7. To be serious, unlike most of you...
    Use a pattern of smooth sandstone/regular sandstone, you can make it checkered, or 2x2 checkered, they look good together
    zh88 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  8. Jack O Lanterns. Mine is.
  9. Hard clay with patches of stained clay,melons and chiseled sandstone,maybe with the occasional emerald block.
  10. Smooth sandstone, birch and spruce wood (and planks), throw in some glass, and maybe some stained clay.
    If you want to be eccentric, make it out of water.
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  11. stained clay of various colors, like a RAINBOW!
    RainbowChin likes this.
  12. I think that hardened clay should be worked in, but not everywhere. Using logs and planks as well as glowstone can make for some amazing floor designs. I can do one floor if you want, but it would have to be a rectangle the minimum dimensions would be a certain number. Quartz might be cool, but I wouldn't over do it.
  13. Stone bricks, Oak Planks, Glass and Glowstone make a great combination. ;)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  14. Why not?
  15. How about Lapis?
    or Quartz?
    Maybe wood since it comes in many colours
  16. Circle stone and coal blocks
  17. End Portals, creepers, TNT, zombies, lava, bedrock, obsidian, diamond, skeletons, ME.
  18. I will do that I just need perms to place it
  19. Just don't do it out of quartz blocks. You'll regret it if you do, trust me.
    I'd say endstone, wool, clay maybe, wood, glass, etc... Cheap materials which you can have fun designing with, and they don't look as "bad" as dirt or cobble :)