What other game(s) do you play?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by We3_MPO, Dec 30, 2017.

1. What console(s) do you play on?
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  2. An empty post?
  3. Well. Lightshot never gives me a SHORT link to post... So I tried the long one, and it ALWAYS does this.
    cTJx likes this.
  4. Fixed, switched to gyazo, cause it allows me to do the correct thing.
    cTJx likes this.
  5. Anything from Nintendo really. I find myself to be a bit of a video game system snob. I only played PlayStation for Tiger Woods Golf, which I was a BEAST at!!! My true love is the 64. I grew up with it and loved most of the games I played like: Kart, Super Mario, Battle Tanx, Omg...Loved Nagano Olympics, Battletoads, and so many more. So there ya have it.
  6. Xbox 1, Everyone feel free to add me, Whatsthefoxsay1
    fBuilderS likes this.
  7. I just started to play fortnite but I used to play (and still sometimes do) Roblox and cod.

I also play this game called studying.. hmph. I play that game around four to five hours a day. Really fun ;)
    haastregt and Sydney4363 like this.
  8. Finally someone who games on consoles, wow. :p
    SansTheTimeLord likes this.
  9. Games that I'm currently playing on PC:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    Learn Japanese to Survive
    Audiosurf
    Banished
    Cities: Skylines
    Minecraft (of course)
    Prison Architect
    RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
    The Sims 4

Games that I'm currently playing on Nintendo Switch:

LoZ: Breath of the Wild
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Plus I've played tons more games in the past with the Atari 2600, N64, Gameboy SP, DS, and Gamecube console systems.
    607, SansTheTimeLord and We3_MPO like this.
  10. Well, we've played together. You already knew I did, so you probably just skipped over me.
  11. :D Ark FTW! And I totally understand, I’ve been playing Ark since 2016, as aggravating as the game is, it always manages to scoop you back in.
  12. Just for the record, I do play on the PS4, but man though I want a Switch bad.
  13. I'm planning to wait a decade or two. I hope most games will still have (almost) full functionality at that point.
    SansTheTimeLord likes this.