What other game(s) do you play?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by We3_MPO, Dec 30, 2017.

1. I mainly play on PC, but the only game on console, I have been totally sunken into for many hours, is
    The legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild.

The rest I had been playing and very likely would return to one day again (I tend to stick to one game at a time)-sorted by playtime, where the top one is over 600h :)

1. Don't Starve Together
    2. Don't Starve (all DLCs)
    3. Stardew valley
    4. RimWorld
    5. Factorio
    6. Terraria
    7. Spore
    8. Oxygen not included
    9. Banished
    10. Slime rancher
    11. Astroneer
    12.Fallout shelter

There are many more, but these are for sure my favorites.
  2. Enough people have mentioned "Banished" that I now need to go look up this game. Thank you forum thread makers and goers ;)

EDIT: There's no MAC support. ARGH. I do not feel like putting Steam on my work PC... :/ --huge dramatic sigh-- I guess I need to put Steam on my work PC. ...grumble grumble...
    EvilBlo, TheBidule and We3_MPO like this.
  3. Nice. I didn't know this thread existed. I'm mainly on PC, occasionally I play on console but not as much to list what I play.
    Well here you go:
    (probably in order of what I play more)
    1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
    2. (Emulation, since I dont have a ps3 :( ) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (10/10 best game)
    3. Kerbal Space Program (with a heck ton of mods)
    4. Skyrim SE
    5. Minecraft
    6. Cities Skylines
    7. Factorio
    8. (not too much anymore but) Team Fortress 2
    9. Doom (not the 2016 one for kids, OG Doom)
    10. Most of the Call of Duties, only the good ones. IE: Modern Warfares, WaW, etc. (tbh i dont like the new ones, they're trying too hard. imo.)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thunderboi69
    if you add me please tell me who you are. :)
    I get many friend requests, mainly from people calling me a cheater, just want to be sure you're not one of them :)
    khixan and We3_MPO like this.
  4. :D so that's why you disappeared from our radars for a while, boss! I see!

haha! I can imagine the frenzy of 600 hours of Don't Starve...:)

Nice ones! A boss of taste, you are!:p

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

@Khixan : or you can try 'Life in the woods', that is nearly exactly the same as 'banished', but you can merge into the world with a first person view, and even do chores if you want to!
    khixan likes this.
  5. I play a variety of Blizzard games including: World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch. I play games on Steam as well, mainly Armello (Game of Thrones-esque boardgame with anthropomorphic animals) and Paladins (Overwatch: Fantasy Edition) right now. I do, however, also frequently play Smite, Starbound (Space Terraria and better), and King Arthur's Gold. I just finished the beautiful Ori and the Blind Forest and may start Undertale soon.
  6. Just wanted to comment that Bus Driver is a hilarious game to play. The fact that someone actually made this game cracks me up.
    We3_MPO and Sydney4363 like this.
  7. Oh so you guys play CSGO for multiple hours on end, how about you see how many hours I’ve played on Ark >: )
    It’s 1377 hours btw.
    NathanRP likes this.
  8. Call of Duty: World at War PC
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    SimCity
    SimCity 2000
    Roblox
    Half Life
    Half Life 2
    Portal 2
    Portal
    Garry's Mod
    Paper's Please
    Plague Inc. Evolved
    SansTheTimeLord and We3_MPO like this.
  9. PC:
    CS:GO
    Rocket League
    MC (Obviously :p)
    Gmod

Console:
    Huge Fortnite and rocket league player

Mobile:
    Clash Royale
    fBuilderS likes this.
  10. Is Gmod an abbreviation for Garry's Mod?
    Gordan_the_Gourd likes this.
  11. YOU PLAY SO MANY OLD GAMES THAT I DO.

*Calms down* Okay, so... I play Plant Tycoon, Fish Tycoon, Wildlife Park 2/3, or I used to in the past. I beat them multiple times over, so I don't play them much anymore. Feeding Frenzy 1 and 2 and Insaniquarium Deluxe! are great too...

I also currently play Minecraft (duh), ARK: Survival Evolved, Slime Rancher, ... and I have a ton of games on Steam, but Minecraft and Ark eat up my time to the point where I rarely play them. :V
    SansTheTimeLord, khixan and We3_MPO like this.
  12. I would assume so.
    Gordan_the_Gourd and We3_MPO like this.
  13. Out of all the games here, I have not seen anyone mention Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. This game is basically my life at this point. It's come to the point where I'm competing in tournaments.
    khixan likes this.
  14. fBuilderS and We3_MPO like this.
  15. I must have overlooked that, oops
    We3_MPO likes this.
  16. At the moment, I mostly play Minecraft and Star Wars Battlefront II (yes, the new one that just came out). I also played the previous SWBF quite a bit, too.

Since the title doesn't specify "video games" though, I'm gonna list a few card games I actually play with my family ;)

These are actually called "Deck Building Games" - Basically, everyone creates their own deck to play with during the game. Here are the ones we play:
    • Lord of the Rings: The Card Game - In this game you purchase card packs that come with new scenarios you play through and new cards you can add to your deck. It can be a lot of fun if you have people you can play with and as you continue to buy more packs to add new scenarios and cards to the game. Link to game
    • Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle - In this game, everyone starts with a HP character (Harry, Ron, Hermione, or Ron) and you get a starter set of cards with them. You play through all 7 years of HP years at Hogwarts, and each year you add new villains and cards to the game, similar to how they were added in the series. If you're a HP fan, this game is a ton of fun to play. Link to game
    • Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game - Everyone starts with the same starter set of Shield Agents. From there, you build a deck of Marvel Heroes by "recruiting" them from the HQ (Helicarrier). This game is a ton of fun, because there are a tons of different ways to play the game, since you only play with 1 "Mastermind" each time (Doctor Doom, Loki, Galactus, etc), a few other villains (you add a couple henchmen types and some other villains depending on the Mastermind, so like Doctor Doom has his Doom Bots, Loki has Enemies of Asgard, etc), and only a few of the Marvel Heroes (each Hero has 14 cards with varying abilities, and you only add 5 heroes to play with out of the like, 15 of them they put in the box). So each time you play, the game is different and can be a ton of fun for any Marvel fans. Link to game
    We probably play these games a few times a week. They all have really good replay value since you can play differently every time. Overall, it's a great way to just have a ton of fun with people who may enjoy deck building games, too (which my family does :p ).
    607 likes this.

17. We3_MPO likes this.
  18. i play neverwinter, minecraft, eve online, and day z standalone
  19. WWII is bomb af. That's what has been keeping me away from EMC the last few days, lol. Plus don't get me started on PUBG xd
  20. no, m8.