What kind of gum you like?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by generalfelino015, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Ok, PenguinDJ and MrUnknowian stop with this comment war.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  2. I'll ask you to stop here and leave your pointless, sarcastic comments to someone who gives a crap.
    generalfelino015 and deathconn like this.
  3. Wrigley's Doublemint all the way!

4. Stawp guys.
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  5. I rarely chew gum but when I do B) Its gotta be PK 4DD9A86844E0081BE1008000AC193D36.JPG
    It reminds me of driving the Chev with the fam before we sold it tto a close friend TT^TT 1961_Chevrolet_Impala.jpg Not ours but the same model
    generalfelino015 and TechFilmer like this.
  6. For my "daily chew of gum", I choose Wrigley 5 gum; to be specific, cobalt (mint) flavor. If I feel like going crazy, i pull out one of these bad boys: 4576693065_6845edb7b6_z.jpg
    Starts off as Citrus flavor, then mint.... #Mindblown

Now, if I feel like going back to my childhood, I pull out a roll of this:
    Unknown.jpeg
    It is wayyy too sugary, but brings back memories!
  7. I like the Trident Layers, Strawberry + Tangy Citrus. But, really, any gum. Chewing helps me concentrate on tests xD

Attached Files:

8. I 100% agree with that statement. I need to chew gum while taking a quiz, test, and even studying. For some reason, it helps me concentrate and remember the material for a class.
  9. Legit I will chew for like 5 minutes and then the flavor runs out, then i'll pop another piece in and the process continues...That's how you blow through a pack in one day :)
  10. Really I'll chew any kind of gum, but my favorite is
  11. I like Trident, which is probably known as Beldent where you live! :D
  12. generalfelino015 likes this.
  13. I was searching for a particular calvin and hobbes gag but couldn't find the right one :(
  14. take a chill pill, yo. i was going to reply with k but at this rate you woulda gone ballistic.
    tis no war. im done with whatever it was tho xD
  15. Good gum. Nothing with aspratame.
  16. Hard to find but I <3 it :D

gum1.JPG bubbaloo_bubblegum_1.jpg
  17. I personally love Big Red. Though it seems they changed the recipe a few years back and it's still good, but not great.
  18. k. If you're done I'm done.