What is your favorite song?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wonderwoman_16, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Calm- Oricono Flow- Enya
    Electronic- Shifting Gears- ninety9lives
  2. I'm really into The Weeknd's music lately.
  3. I like this song from Travis Scott ft. The Weeknd
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  4. Music quality/taste is entirely subjective and mostly based on opinion. 3 years ago I would have liked some the music you've linked here, now I don't :p

The general consensus is that the 90s was a decade of horrible fashion trends and dodgy popular music. I'm inclined to agree :p
  5. Maybe the latter part of the 90s and in regards to "popular" music which is just code for "major labels"... but there is always good indie labels releasing great music. Whatever type of music, style or genre-wise you like, I could show you albums that were released in the 90s that would blow your mind.
  6. Here are a few:
    Pretty much every Sia song ever, but top is:

Pretty much every Melanie Martinez song ever, but top is:

Love pretty much every Tove Lo song too, top is:

I also love Lana Del Rey, top is:

And there are way more.
    Jadziaa, 607, kaptrix and 1 other person like this.
  7. ChickenDice likes this.
  8. NF Notepad
  9. I love listening to new music, keep it up guys!

Here are some of my favorites :)

I typically bounce from one genre of music to another, but country music I can always listen to :)
    Alyattayla and 607 like this.
  10. Well, I enjoy comedy music and I don't think many people share my sense of humor.

But anyway,
    Pandering (Country Song) - Bo Burnham
  11. Aside from my joke post, my favorite song of all time is St. Elmo's Fire by Man in Motion. It has sentimental value, and always helps me calm down for some inexplicable reason.
  12. I love music! just about any Genere. Some of my faovrite songs include Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen, The impression that I Get- Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Blood- In this moment, Walking on Air- Kerli, The MIddle- Jimmy Eat World, Story time- Night wish Less talk more rock - Freeze Pop, Rill Rill -Sleigh Bells and many others.

Also This mashup...... It Just about give me an orgasm listing to it XD

Hope you all enjoy
  13. You should share anyway. I'd share a few Ninja Sex Party songs, but they're not age appropriate at all, lol.
  14. My music tastes change depending on my mood, but here is a current top 10:

Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
    Coldplay - Yellow
    Hurts - Wonderful Life
    M83 - Midnight City
    The 1975 - Robbers
    Goldroom - Embrace
    Disclosure - Latch
    FKA Twigs - Two Weeks
    Warpaint - Love Is To Die
    Phantogram - When I'm Small
    WayneKramer likes this.
  15. Anything from Coldplay
    kaptrix likes this.
  16. today's pick

17. Warning In Advance, I'm sure at least some of these songs have swear words, just an FYI.

Ode To Sleep - twenty one pilots
    Friction - Imagine Dragons
    Save Rock And Roll - Fall Out Boy
    American Beauty/American Psycho - Fall Out Boy
    Lane Boy - twenty one pilots
    Migrane - twenty one pilots
    Warriors - Imagine Dragons
    The Mighty Fall - Fall Out Boy
    Let Her Go - Passenger
    Staring At The Stars - Passenger
    Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco
    Nicotine - Panic! At The Disco
    Pompeii - Bastille
    Icarus - Bastille
    Bad Blood - Bastille
    And Of Course,
    MEGALOVANIA - Toby Fox

(I'll edit in links in a little bit)
  18. Hard rock (Led Zeppelin, The Who, AC/DC), psychadelic rock (The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Cream) in particular. If you can find me any Britpop/shoegazing I haven't heard before, go ahead and link me some :p

If you can find any Merseybeat from post-80s, I'd appreciate that too. After The Beatles stopped doing their thing there was no good Merseybeat left and I haven't seen any kind of continuation of it since the mid-80s, other than it inspiring modern pop music. As someone born in Liverpool and living in Merseyside, I'd love to hear some more of it :p