What is your favorite animal?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cordial_Pie, Jan 19, 2013.

1. You can have them all! I remained in my chair this time! But did scream, a little.... =P
  2. Ikr Max will show em
  3. Oh my god please put scary animals in spoilers.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. You found out the meaning to oppisite day! :D
  5. Guess Mine :p 1r for the first to get it right!
  6. Daddy Long Legs actually aren't spiders, and aren't as deadly as they are made out to be. They are the most venomous thing on the planet compared to their BODY SIZE. And Adam from Mythbusters actually sat in a vat of them until one bit him and he was fine :p

I have also held a tarantula, and it was fuzzy and nice. It had never bitten anyone before (even though a bite is actually less harmful than a bee sting).
    HylianNinja likes this.
  7. I was wrong actually. The Daddy Long Legs or 'Harvestman' has no venom what-so-ever. It has been proven to be completely myth. Even their fangs aren't fangs, they are small claws that while they can grab human skin, cannot puncture it. HOWEVER, there are other bugs called Daddy Long Legs, one kind of fly and an actual spider, also called the cellar spider.
  8. yep, completely going to un-watch this now, i've yet again screamed as giant spiders fill my computer screen. :eek::eek::eek:
    Ahzeriel likes this.
  9. I do not understand people's problem with spiders. Spiders are fine... snakes are a different story though.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  10. I 2 have a fear of HUGE spiders.... I am now afraid to look at most post from you *Pukes in the Corner*
  11. Well I just removed the pictures, now just remove those replies, all will be well.

I also want a pet snake, something small like a corn snake, again, Only poisonous snakes I am scared off, I once touched a boa constrictor :D
    battmeghs likes this.

12. My favorite animal is Wexter. That T-Rex. :D
    Torian42 and NINJATTILA like this.
  13. I love Penguins and Rhino Beatles :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. I'm pretty sure you guys can guess mine
  15. my favorite:

other close animals:
    red panda
    tigers
    meerkats
    penguins
    (sorry for the picture spam lol)
    HylianNinja likes this.

16. Penguins of course ;)
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  17. I have also touched one of those. People assume snakes are slimy but snakes, are actually quite dry.
  18. Torian....That...is...not....an....animal....that is.. an insect? ;OO *scarred for life*

Oh and my favorite animal, red pandas ;DDD

19. ^ That thing. :3
    penfoldex, HylianNinja and heyaroo like this.
  20. That video was awesome. The music was also awesome