What is your favorite animal?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cordial_Pie, Jan 19, 2013.

1. .... what is wrong with you? i screaming when i scrolled down to this! :eek:
    Jcplugs and Yukon1200 like this.
  2. Bengala Tigers and Cats.
  3. It's wonderful to know you all love my favorite animal too :3
    Jcplugs likes this.
  4. I don't do spiders, at all. That is the fastest way to make me scream like a little girl :oops:
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  5. To be honest, that's half the reason they're my favorite. No one ever expects it, and it's always a unique choice. I never get any "oh yeah I love those too!" or any of that "eh, dogs/cats are better" nonsense.
  6. I like pandas and dolphins, and I also like black panthers and want to get one, but it would probably rip my arm off or something.
  7. 32383_544318655596080_1892158994_n.jpg
    My kitty <3
    battmeghs and HylianNinja like this.
  8. White seals and sea lions <3
  9. The moment I saw you post, I just knew
    Jcplugs likes this.
  10. My favorite animal is the bottle fly maggot. Here's a close-up:

His name is JubJub. I love him so.

-Torian
  11. I have a feeling that this thread is just going to become people posting pictures of disturbing animals.
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. I love all animals... even those that creep you out.Even the ones that annoy the crap out of us.I love them all and they are amazing :D I will not post any religious stuff as I'm pretty much atheist (no offense to any religion such as Hinduism , Christianity , or Judaism.)I do thank Evolution ... but ... there's one creature I absoulutley HATE.... us ......we WRECK the world ... we are the predators and were at the top of the food chain... but that does not make us the best .......
  13. That's unfortunate, because I am completely serious when I say the jumping spider is my favorite. I'm not trying to troll.
    HylianNinja and battmeghs like this.
  14. Can i take him for a walk?
  15. Well I actually like spiders, just not poisonous ones.
    I once let a daddy long legs crawl all over me, it tickled :D

It may or may not be a spider I still have no confirmed that, but I have let on crawl on me.
    They are highly venomous, but their fangs are to small to pierce human skin.

I also love tarantulas, they are so furry, I once held one in my hand, and now I want one as a pet.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  16. Well, thats totally not creepy in any way, shape, or form.
    Torian42 and HylianNinja like this.