what is the scariest thing you have seen in a video game?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DogsRNice, Jul 18, 2013.

?

do games scare you?

yes 20 vote(s) 48.8%
no 21 vote(s) 51.2%
  1. Okay now I'm leaving this thread, I am never coming back. I would like to sleep after being awake for the next few months. kthxbai.
  2. What have i just seen... Well Heres My Fear
    oidgod and brickstrike like this.
  3. : )
    You wanna see scary ponies?

imagesCAMS3YKU.jpg

Not scary enough for ya?
  4. I don't play horror games, so the scariest thing I have seen is the first Scarecrow hallucination sequence in Batman: Arkham Asylum. Y'know, the one where you have to talk to your parents corpses.
    jtc0999 likes this.
  5. The scariest thing I've seen in a video game is either the creatures from amnesia or slenderman from slender.
  6. would you for me to talk about giygas? ive never played the game but saw a video on it... i could not sleep for 3 days
  7. Ugh I hate the ReDead. Everytime I had to go through Ganon's Castle I would run as fast as I could so I didn't have to deal with them.
    talukegord and PandasEatRamen like this.
  8. Nightmares, here I come!
  9. THESE

Unless you have played TF2 before, you will not understand how pant-crapingly scary Demeknights are. They will rush toward you with their shield and sword/axe/bottle/WW2 German stick grenade in hand, ready to take you're head clean off in one clean, critical slice, that will leave him unscarred as he then runs off to his next victim.
  10. I personally haven't actually found any games or anything in a game legit scary. However, just because things don't scare me, doesn't mean they aren't creepy. So ... apart from the usual games (eg Silent Hill, Amnesia etc) The Suffering and The Suffering: Ties That Bind have some of the best creepy video game characters around. I LOVE those games so much.
  11. Scary? Hmm, can't remember...
    Creepy and gory?
    Eclipsys likes this.
  12. The REPCONN Mission in Fallout New Vegas scared me.
  13. I can't post a picture of it right now, but Minecraft just got too scary for me. I am playing right now, and in the day time, I stumble upon a giant zombie...I'm gonna try to kill it...
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  14. His name was Momentus...and he summoned a lot of enraged zombies on me. Minecraft just became my scariest game experience now...
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  15. Don't worry, I'm currently helping you to take it down. I didn't even know Zombiezillas existed! :p
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  16. I think all of my video game nightmares are on here.... Except these things floormaster.png
  17. That is MIMI!!! From Super Paper Mario, AND I beat that game. She is somewhat hard as a boss.
  18. i beat her without taking damage and no i did not use peaches umbrella