what is the scariest thing you have seen in a video game?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DogsRNice, Jul 18, 2013.

?

do games scare you?

yes 20 vote(s) 48.8%
no 21 vote(s) 51.2%
  1. um...
  2. i dont get it
  3. Compare: "WW2 German Stick Grenade" and "One Clean Critical Slice".
    Now Compare "WW2 German Stick Grenade" and "Unscarred".
  4. uhhhh what?
  5. Basically, he's talking about the Ullapool Caber, which is a melee weapon for the Demoman which explodes upon hit with an enemy, damaging both yourself and probably killing the enemy. You will not get away unscathed with this weapon, and it doesn't slice.
  6. ok... i still dont understand lol
  7. 2013-06-23_10.39.59.png

EMC MISTAKES ARE TERRIFYING
    jtc0999 likes this.
  8. So in Star Trek Online they have a "scary" mission that is only available on or around Friday the 13th and Halloween.. Its actually very tame.. How ever there is a featured episode in the Devidian story episodes that is creepy as heck.. It is very dark in environment and story and can be very creepy playing it at dark, because its also normally the first mission outside of the tutorials that you experience character voice-overs to a creepy effect.. o,o'
  9. I just watched Star Trek last night xD
  10. im watching star trek right now :D
  11. heh heh... Which one?
  12. videogames dont scare me, bills do
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. "Ah Hexxit. This game seems really awesome from what I've seen from eroseego." *downloads and installs, logs in* "OH MY GAWD!"

*Play for several hours, nothing too serious but ignoring that sleepy feeling cause I'm getting tired. Wander on and end up going to mine in a cave.*

I'm deep in this cave, have to slip around a 6x3x3 column of gravel and come face to face with this:

"ALLMYWUT"
  14. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Scared the heck out of me
  15. Star Fox:Assault just has a scary theme to it. I got it when I was getting surgery when I was 6 because I wasn't allowed to move much. The whole mutation alien stuff just scared me alot.
  16. 2013-06-29_08.17.06.png

I have conquered my fear of this "Man"...
    jtc0999 likes this.
  17. Yeah... Harbingers are really creepy.
    And you, my friend, are officially dead.