What is bad about your country?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What i hate about the county i live in well.

Two fingers to the bankers who put eveyone in crap street and the goverment for not doing what they said they were going to do.

Hmm i am dam sure sooon world war 3 will happen. Just look around you nobody cares. But for themselfs.
  2. Told ya.
    72volt is Too smart for his own good :p
  3. 'Murica: Fat, lazy, rude population ( some of it ). The government stinks and the economy is ruined. Thats 'Murica for you.
  4. The fact that most US stereotypes are true for the most part.

EDIT: Or at least where I live.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  5. First off 'Murica xD lol i love that

Not getting off on you but, I wouldnt say america is overweight, lazy, rude. Actually its pretty much Half and half but ive met Japanese, Chinese, Australians, Europeans, Ect who are overweight, lazy, and rude.
    So i think its the same in all countries except third world ones where they are actually underweight.
    (Yes there is OVERWEIGHT camps in japan all over the world its not just America.)

Pretty much people (all over) being overweight and lazy comes from robots doing everything. I dont need to walk to the store I drive, Dont have to build that a robot does it for me, I dont have to walk to the library to get a book on thermo dynamics I just look it up on the internet, I dont have to walk to the river to bath I go to the bathroom with plumbing, I dont have to run everywhere to talk to relatives and people I just send them an Email. You get my point xD

oh and we gotta all be on terms what overweight is, I wear size 12 Jeans and Medium shirt in womens Im not overweight. Just like ive seen ppl who were not overweight just wide they wore size 16 jeans and a Xlarge shirt.
  6. You know what else is bad about our country? People who post this crap who are rude and hateful people just proving what they say is right. I CRINGE every single time I see your name on these forums because you're such a rude and ignorant little troll who needs to grow up and stop putting people down. NOT EVERYONE IS FAT BECAUSE THEY ARE LAZY. There are people with disorders who affect them and make them this way. I'm one of those people and that's why it makes me mad when people like you have to spout garbage.
    72Volt, penfoldex, Jeanzl2000 and 3 others like this.
  7. Slightly racist?
  8. Not racist. If mine breaks the rules then so does hers.
    talukegord likes this.
  9. :/ well then why can Cordial post about americans being fat but pandas cant post other countries being fat?

oh i get it its like a double standard xD
    talukegord and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. Both valid points, not all Americans are fat or lazy but I still think that picture was a bit... Un PC, if you get what I mean...
  11. I hate how the US thinks they are the center of the universe & everyone revolves around them, thus being hated.
  12. So we can post Overweight Americans but not Overweight (insert what ever nationality you want here)
    talukegord likes this.
  13. This reminds me. I hate how in America, every single little thing just HAS to be politically correct. People need to learn to take a joke. (Not aimed at you Creeper, you just reminded me of that)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  14. Lets not forget greedy.
  15. I'm out. This thread has become nothing but a bunch of trolls with Sparer, Brit and I trying to stand up to them. Leaving before I say something to get banned.
    SparerToaster likes this.
  16. Sweden

Its sooooo important that everythings equal and fair so that we arent allowed to sell cookies which traditionnly has been named something similar to "Neger Balls" but well, Its sounds better in sweden.
    Also, WE have to pay 25% taxes on what ever we buy so if a game costs 100 USD,We have to pay 125USD
    Also, Having someone hired costs almost as much in taxes and other payments to the goverment as the salary to the person.
    Also, Alot of foreigners come here and do bad stuff. In stockholm where I live, In the areas where foreigners such as isralisten and syrierna live the rate of being robbed or shot is a great deal higher.... ( Note, FAR from alla foreigners are bad, But well, They kind of got that reputation in sweden)

I got alot more but well, Thats just for now :)
  17. I hate the U.S. government leaders are so blind and arrogant about everything -_-
    But pfffttt that ain't my problem :p
    I live in Equestria :D
    Creeper655 and DogsRNice like this.
  18. Don't worry panda.....i couldn't tie my shoes until i was like 13 :p
  19. but that place is a location form a childrens cartoon however bikini bottom is real becouse spongebob lives thare
    Spenser6 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.