What EMC really NEEDS.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AlexC__, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok.
  2. Yes, yes, and yes. Exactly my point. Thank you Ismooch.
  3. Yup.

I've been trying to recruit my friends onto EMC. Sadly, very few of them actually bought Minecraft. Though when America is waking up, we don't normally get up, head for the computer and start playing EMC now, do we? :p
    It's all about the time zone.
    technologygeek likes this.
  4. I was merely stating that we need communication with these updates.. no one except the staff have any idea what's being worked on, which stages, ect.
    No.
    I'm not rushing anything, or trying to.

The majority of players seem to agree. We all need to get our head out of the sand and face this issue, that the servers aren't growing very fast and that there is a lack of communication. Not that ICC, Aikar and Justin aren't working, not that they aren't trying there best.[/quote]
  5. Partly, but not completely. It shouldn't be about the time zones anyway - sure there's going to be more players on in America during their day but there's like.. 5 or 7 people on average later in the day on weekdays.
  6. With every major step the community is informed! The entity limiter has been a work in progress, and the community has been alerted with every step taken. Im sorry if the amount of information released is not the amount you wish to see. To be honest, would it not be nice to be surprised by something new? Maybe there is a reason that not every detail of every step is shared?
  7. PVP? Dragon Tomb? Shop update? Voting perks? I have no idea what stage of development these updates are at.
  8. Guys we have to stop making excuses.
    In the beginning of June we noticed there were less people on.
    Our Response/Excuse was that everyone was on vacations and they were partying and stuff and they would go back to EMC when school starts.
    Well Now School has started at least 1 month ago and.... Our Population is still decreasing it seems.
    Our excuse now is that we just need to wait and~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well Look. We have the face the problems and stop making excuses. We need to help the Empire right now, or else there might not be one in 2013.
    So what do you have to say?
    Do your part and Vote!

28709474.jpg
    penfoldex likes this.
  9. But you know they are in development. Since when was it a requirement to share every single step taken... You know there are great things coming, that things that will contribute to our already great unique server experience will be here soon. I remember a time when Justin would post "Hey guys, I got something really cool coming soon" and that was it. Everybody would guess and speculate, but no one knew as much as you guys do now about the upcoming updates. You are not on the dev team. They do not report to you.

You are honestly flat out refusing to acknowledge the things being told to you because you want to more on other things. You are ignoring the fact that things have been added, updated, fixed, because the updates you are more personally interested, you do not know everything about.

I agree with you on the fact that everyone should vote, and that this should be encouraged, at the same time, what does that have anything to do with the upcoming updates? You know new things are coming, they will be here, when they are here.
  10. I suppose. But it is during the school year and people need to focus on schoolwork and actual work. I mean, I try to come one every day, but sometimes homework and other activities interfere.
    As for when you are on most of the time, perhaps it's the lack of knowledge of EMC over there. Spread the word and vote everyday I guess?
  11. You always seem to turn some of my posts every now and then into a debate... Like I have said before, this is not what I was saying. Please lock this thread.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  12. This thread is closed as per request of the thread owner.
    Mrsmiley99 and Zoebearfun105 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.