What do you bring when you Mine?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Code_Surfer, Oct 26, 2013.

1. sounds like you start a base.
  2. i made an iron trench above the mine system connected to alot of double chests and a sorter, so i use the iron from that for rails
  3. Wow wish i could have an iron trench but i got other stuff in the way right now. might pay someone 10k to build me one after the next 20k i spend.
  4. they dont work on EMC, i made mine in SSP
  5. How come it doesn't work in EMC?
  6. there are already too many villages on each server. and the trench requires so many that it wont make enough to even function the right way. it will produce 1 golem then lock up
  7. Diamond pick, diamond sword, full set of at least iron armor, torches, 1/2 stack of cobble, tons of carrots, a water bucket, and potions of fire resistance.
  8. So i am starting to hear the similar items together. Thought i brought to much. :/
  9. On the empire: stone sword, iron sword, few stone picks, iron pick, torches, some wood(wood, not planks), bucket of water, cooked pork chops or carrots
  10. Ah but what about on SP?
  11. I bring picks, axes, a sword, armor, and food, mostly bread
  12. On single player most of the time I'm a little unprepared:p Also, I play on peaceful and don't carry food and torches with me.
  13. Interesting. I'm very, very, very specific when I mine. I usually set up massive bases/camps. But after the base is setup, I bring (in the following positions):

1- Diamond Looting III, Smite IV+ Sword
    2- Diamond UB III, EFF IV Pick
    3- Diamond Silk Touch, EFF III+ Shovel (I hate picking up flint)
    4- Diamond Axe (Misc. Enchant)
    5- Power x, punch x, fire, infinity bow
    6 - Diamond UB, EFF IV, Fortune III Pick
    7 - Misc Block (cobble, dirt, etc)
    8 - Food (Watermelon usually)
    9 - Torches

Yes, they are in those exact slots every time I mine.

Next line of inventory up is:
    1 - Full stack of wood.
    2 - 30+ coal
    3 - Arrow(s)
    4 - Water Bucket
    5 - Enderchest
    Every other slot is empty.

And, of course - armor is usually what you all refer to as "god armor." :D
    CoDe4RiDeR, B4DMAN5IMON and 607 like this.
  14. I'm really not even kidding. This is exactly what I bring every time.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  15. Silk touch pick, any enchanted sword, 1-2 stacks of steak, 1 eff and unb pick, a bow, a lotta torches, some wood, a boat and ma diamond armour
  16. Nothing...
    Seems to explain my success rate...
    jacob5089 and 607 like this.
  17. A stick named "Sunburst"
    It gives me luck (Ironic, considering my zombie avatar)
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  18. before i leave for a day's adventure i have a bucket of water, a stack of bread, half a stack of dirt, a workbench, 3 picks, 1 axe, a shovel, and wearing armor.

never leave without a bucket of water.. that can save your life like you will not believe. lol
    607 likes this.
  19. Stack of dirt to cover up my mining holes, Silk pick, mining picks, sword, fire resistance, like 16 steak, torches if I remember them, and everything else I have at my base.