What did you get for Christmas

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Dec 25, 2013.

1. I got four PS3 Games:
    Portal 2
    Bioshock Infinite
    Borderlands 2
    and Rayman Lengends
    I also got upwards of 100$ in giftcards and the best thing ever:
    A HEADSET :D
  2. Battlefield 4, 2 Subway gift cards, 1 Starbucks gift card and $240 toward a new BMX bike ^_^

oh... and a vacuum xD (You know you're growing up when...)
  3. Xbox One, +a few games, and for my birthday (24th) A GoPro and a guitar, on which I'm obssesed with playing The Last Of Us theme song, oh, I'm also using the X1 to write this, it's better then I expected :D
  4. Does that happen to be a Woot! shirt?

I got airsoft gear (including a FAST helmet ^_^), a chalice, running pants and gloves, clothes, and mangos :D
    cddm95ace, SkyDragonv8 and Alyattayla like this.
  5. Yup a shirt :D
    SkyDragonv8 and Enzler like this.
  6. wish I had BF4 so we could play together again :p
    SkyDragonv8 and GameKribJim like this.
  7. I got a 22 inch screen to plug into my laptop, about $100, some other junk and SimCity(good bye Minecraft).
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  8. Ooh, is that from Pacsun?

Anyways, I got some vans(nike zoom Stefan janoski hyper reds), a crooks and castles/diamond colab t shirt, diamond company sweatshirt, an iPad mini, A NEW HIKING PACK FOR THIS YEARS ADVENTURES(went to the grand canyon and hiked north to south rim), cologne, and a new soccer ball. :)
    SkyDragonv8 and mba2012 like this.
  9. I wish i could get my 2 front teeth :L
  10. I got a Kindle and my friend somehow gifted me a Free to play game on steam.
    SkyDragonv8 and mba2012 like this.
  11. jim
    i will need a pic of the vaccum
    i will also need its specs
  12. UPDATE: The Big Bang Theory Season 1, The Big Bang Theory Season 2, The Big Bang Theory Season 6, The Big Bang Theory 2014 Calendar, The Big Bang Theory Bauble, The Big Bang Theory "The Wesley Crushers" T-Shirt, The Big bang Theory Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock T-Shirt, The Big Bang Theory Trivia Game, and Batman Arkham City On XBOX360, but I already have it on my computer, so I'm going to trade it in for something else.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  13. I just have a small feeling you like the Big Bang Theory.
  14. (couldn't reply as fast because windows media player was loading TBBT season 1)
    Nawwww....
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  15. Didn't you also get something big bang?
    SkyDragonv8 and princebee like this.
  16. I got some Money... and dis!
    X and Y.jpg
    Just in time to get the event Tochic!
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  17. I believe you mean Genesis, not Gessis?
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  18. New laptop, a tonne of chocolate, Minecraft annual, Redstone guide, a few clothes, Attack on Titan manga and LoZ Hyrule Historia hardback, LoZ Oracina of Time 3D and Skyrim :p
    Score! :D

Edit: I would be super happy about the laptop but it runs Minecraft at 12 fps (highest I've got) and my old one runs it at 40 fps e.e
    New one is apparently a gaming laptop as well, wtf?
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  19. *clapclapclap*

I also got a set of Scullcandy headphones, a Pop! Batman speaker, Batman Knightfall 1, TWD Volume 2, some money (Batman Arkham Origins here I come) (or maybe Skyrim, if possible), X-Men Trilogy, and Day of the Doctor, all on Bluray
    SkyDragonv8 and AliceF3 like this.
  20. I got a good bunch of money, and a beatiful Morgan Acoustic Guitar, :)!
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.