What did you get for Christmas

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Unoski, Dec 25, 2013.

1. I used to use Atomic Skis :p

Now if I can get my hands on a snowboard...
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  2. I got a new burton bed quilt, remote control helicopter, pocket knife, and a tool kit. :D
    SkyDragonv8 and SuperVal_Junior like this.
  3. Oooh nice, I use my K2's (trick skis) :)
    SkyDragonv8 and SuperVal_Junior like this.
  4. Just realised that Steam Sales are going on.
    More Christmas Presents for myself!
    Yay me!
    SkyDragonv8 and flamingpotato42 like this.
  5. I got my puppy :3 a DVD player (It plays netflix ^3^) I got shirts and a blanket, chocolate, and a few books and movies :3
    mba2012, Alyattayla, Enzler and 3 others like this.
  6. The Walking Dead Comics (#1, #2, #3), some Zombie survival guide books :)P), The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Borderlands: GOTY, Borderlands 2, The Walking Dead 2014 Calendar, snow/winter jacket, and a contract SIM card for my phone (since i'm always out of credit...). Also, I got a GXT 10 Gaming Headset.

I'll be buying ARMA II: Combined Operations today and then i'll be saving up for GTA V. God knows how long that'll take -.-
  7. I got GW2 and a $50 steam wallet gift card :)
  8. I really like those 2 games :')
    Alyattayla and SkyDragonv8 like this.
  9. I got: Some beef jerky, M&Ms, An automatic dispenser for the M&Ms, World Records book, and lots of treats for my bird. :D
  10. III got some filters for my Canon T4i that I bought this summer, some cool things for my car, 2 24 inch Asus Monitors, a pair of G930's (also won ANOTHER pair from someones stream this past week), Clothes <3, Food, and Cashola (as always) :). Happy Holidays all!!
  11. I got my 2 front teeth :D
  12. I got alot of clothes, an awesome ornament, slippers, new robe, and a 15 dollar Star bucks gift card lol
  13. I got (myself) brown dress shoes and brown dress socks, and it was all I ever wanted or knew I could have wanted.
  14. Besides a ton of snacks, I got pretty much everything a tennis player could want. Hopper, racket case, U.S. Open Wilson balls...pretty much everything.
  15. I got the new mindstorms robot :3
  16. I don't really think Beyond: Two Souls should really be counted as a game. It's more of a movie than anything. It tries to be a game, but, it's not :p
  17. I got for Christmas, oh wait
  18. I am very jealous of your bean bag...

Those a pretty cool :)
    I got a new gaming computer not sure how it plays games yet, but I also got Guild Wars 2 so installing that at the moment :)
  19. Complete box set of Calvin and Hobbes that weighs 13.8 pounds altogether, 390$CA, clothes, ITunes gift card, and some other stuff. Getting stuff from my grandparents who aren't here yet also.
  20. I got an Easton Bentley X hockey stick, COD Ghosts, GTA V, $70, and a subway gift card :)