what did u get for christmas?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JANGOGUY, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I only use iTunes when ppl give me cards for it. Otherwise I obtain it in.... other ways. But to listen I use Google Music exclusively :D Then it can stream to my phone
  2. My dear, please go and cool thy heels in some ice water. It's the Christmas season, so let's not squabble over meaningless things.

I sincerely did not mean you any harm by what I said. I merely wished to say that I wasn't going to argue with you. In return, all I asked was that you dial down the negativity in your tone.

Other than that, I have absolutely no problems with you OR your opinions. It's a free country. Say what you wish, but again, try not to be overly negative in how you express those opinions.

That is all I wanted to say. If I have offended you in any way, either in this post or others, please let me know and we can continue this chat in a private conversation.

Have a very merry post-Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  3. HOW DARE YOU!!!
  4. agreed I find itunes giftcards to be very useful. I need them to buy music because I can't use a credit card because I dont have one because i'm not old enough :(
  5. lol.
    99% of stuff on digital world is free to me ;)
    I buy what I satisfied (After get to try for free.)
  6. i got a macbook pro 15-inch screen
  7. I got the same!...

...two years ago :p

They're awesome machines.
  8. n o duh, i tunes is epic moose. and you cant combat a contributer to te empire for that.
    h
  9. compared to pc, apple is superior!
  10. no it isnt, microsoft sucks more than apple
  11. its just my opinion/suggestion, stay away from moose :/
  12. HEY, whenever you dont get your way, you throw a fit, say your not replying anymore, and tell the staff to lock the thread, thats rediculous, just stop posting comments like that or leave!
  13. yeah he golt the council disbanded, im still mad!
  14. if he does one more thing like that, im consulting Justin myself, asking him to stop locking my threads and to block communications between me and him
  15. tshaack, lets change this to a conversation, you plz start it
  16. i dont want an innocent thread to be locked, lets stop fighting, and take this to a conversation, or just stop
  17. agreed, this thread is innocent, argue ina conversation
  18. This thread has lost its way. Please return to the thread topic or dont post here thanx.
    BloodDisciple and Malicaii12 like this.
  19. good idea shaun

:EDIT: i got a SICK new xbox360 and it came with Fable 3 (im addicted to fable now) and halo reach!

thats just one thing i got :)))))