what did u get for christmas?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JANGOGUY, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Besides that, midmorning presents are over. I got slippers and Down the Rabbit Hole (book). G0ing to church, then back for more presents!
  2. Just forgive each other of whatever they say. Today is good day. Christmas day :)
    Merry Christmas :)
  3. I got some awesome new slippers and one of those digital picture frames to go in my office at work :)
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  4. New server for christmas!! Yay! lol. joking.
  5. I got an iMac and a keyboard and a case for my iPad!
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  6. wow! nice present.
  7. Hmmm 500 rupees from the empire, and that's about it haha.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  8. i got a lego nxt mindstorm robot and a case fir my i pad that comes with a bluetooth keyboard ! whitch i am typing with as we speak. anywy i also got a plush angrybird a i pad stylus a screen protecter, a nerf vortex blaster and muuch more including a fire starter, the real version of flint and steel. XD
  9. i got $150 and a new 14 speed bike among other things :D:D:D:D

EDIT: nobody commented on my post!?:eek:
  10. I got a drum set (yay!)
    lolkold likes this.
  11. inb4 spoiled
    Seeing as this is my last Christmas before I go off to college, my mom went all out. So lets start off the list. Second computer monitor, RAT 7 mouse, Hesh Skullcandy headphones, Skyrim, BF3, Dead Island, new speakers,watch, shoes, and gift cards galore. 75 of which are to Starbucks so I will be heavily caffeinated for awhile. Merry Christmas :D
  12. Lol, I got some Mac Makeup (I know none of you boys are interested in that, but whatever :p) I got a copper bracelet (Real copper, I'm serious), A diamond necklace that spells out the letter K. I got a spooner, (It's a spoon shaped toy that you can spin around on, It's actually pretty fun I think). I got A new camera, a drawing book with pencils and eraser included, a crayon maker (melts wax and puts it together like a crayon), I got some moon boots ( makes you jump really high every time you walk, like your on the moon), An Adele Live music in a Blue-Ray disk. I got a Blue-Ray player so that I can watch Blue-Ray C-D's upstairs in my room, Some fuzzy sandals, to tell you the truth, I got so much I can't even remember, I wish all of you guys Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! I hope all of your dreams and wishes come true :)
    SillyMommaMoose likes this.
  13. I've always wanted some drums, I hope you enjoy them! Merry Christmas!
  14. New bike! Besides that, not much besides an awesome card game called Dominion, tons of books, and $60 in iTunes gift cards.
  15. Okay, so it has come and gone...

I got: A blue shirt.
    A yellow shirt.
    A red shirt. (It says "EPIC" on it. :))

Some grey pants.
    Some grey shorts.
    Some other grey pants.

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (My computer is too sucky to use it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( )
    Halo Anniversary Edition

A lot of candy to make me hate myself.
    Shoes. (The first pair of shoes I have gotten since my 14th birthday.)
  16. You're using a PC aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!?
  17. Yes. My Brother got Skyrim for 360 though. So I can still play it on weekdays.

18. Like a BAWZ! Cooking is an awesome (and quite practical) skill to have!
    Gratz to yo Grandma! And wth is a "scuba diving computer"? Is that like some sort of uber-underwater-clock-thingy?

Um, no, he's a guy. Thus the reason he has a WIFE.

...unless he says otherwise, which will cause many questions to arise in my head... :confused:

Isn't that stuff AMAZING??!? I got some in my stocking too! ^_^

So... I got:

- A game called "Carrom" from my Grandma (which is EXTREMELY addicting!)

- Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End soundtrack

- A new NC State shirt, as my other two were wearing out
    - 2 mystery novels :D
    - 2 Simon's Cat books (I LURV cats!)
    - $50 gift card to Best Buy (YES!!! YES!!!!)
    - A bunch of miscellaneous stuff, mostly college-related ^_^
    - I think that's it but I'm sure I'm forgetting something

Breakfast casserole for... breakfast. Hor-duerves (spllng?) for lunch 'n dinner. Chocolate Torte w/ Amaretto (sister made it) for dessert. THE. BOMB.

Much working out to do in future weeks to come!!! Unless Minecraft and Ponies...

Confound you, Internet!!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope it was enjoyable for all of you.

Look forward to seeing some of you on smp3 in a few weeks! Viva la Empire!

EDIT: That thing I forgot? Yeah, it was Focus on the Family's audio dramatization of the Screwtape Letters. I'm gonna enjoy it... in a brightly lit room!:confused:
  19. Ahhh... lucky duck.
  20. I got an iPhone 4s
    nnnnmc1 likes this.