what did u get for christmas?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JANGOGUY, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Ikr? My first computer (of ANY kind) was when I was heading off to college. Got a cellphone (NOT a smartphone) two years before. And frankly I don't mind!

EDIT: btw, sorry for the flurry of posts, I just got done with Christmas day and finally found some time to get online!
  2. I got... to work a 12 hour shift on Christmas. And to see my daughter enjoy christmas for the first time in person since the 3 years shes been around.
  3. I MW3, BF3, Skyrim, KS:S2, SR3, Madden:12, Batman: Arkham City, Gears of War 3 all on XBOX
    and the joy of being with my family played a lot of minecraft.
    Eragon132 and SillyMommaMoose like this.
  4. Well, got MW3 when it came out, and today on Christmas I have finally reached prestige 10!!! Woooohoooo
    GameKribDuck and SillyMommaMoose like this.
  5. I loved my present's this year, I got everything on my wishlist, and more. Which includes:

A Razer Orca Headset, check google, its epic. And its green!
    A foam sword and pickaxe from minecraft plus those awesome minecraft fridge stickers.
    A TF2 jacket,
    The Lolcat Bible
    Some slippers,
    A really cool alarm, that displays the time by shooting light on the wall.
    Candy...
    And a bit of money from family here and there.

...My parents talking all up to christmas 'bout how we don't have that mouch money etc. LOL :p
  6. 'Twas the day after Christmas, no vacation fo-or me, I'm off to-o dri-i-ving school!

Probably the best gift I got in the long run, but as of this week it sucks. 7 hours a day instead of vacation.
  7. You no speak tech do you? I found my number as soon as I got my phone. Still, it doesn't matter, since I only give that number when placing orders online :p

It's totally worth it, trust me. Just pay attention and don't run into people from behind! :rolleyes:
    You can lose your vehicle that way...
  8. yeah i got a kindle fire for christmas
    ;)
    i do like to read
    ~Oidking
  9. Oooooh....

What you wanna bet?;)

EDIT:
    tjboy11 approves.:D

EDIT: EDIT:

Yo dawg, I heard you like edited posts, so I put this edited post inside an edited post so you can read your complaint about editing posts in an edited post!
    BloodDisciple likes this.
  10. tjboy11 please edit posts
  11. God damn, I'm level 20.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  12. I also got a $10 ITunes gift card, watermelon taffy (mmm!1), and Harry Potter thing-a-ma-jiggys.
  13. What's Reddit? I hear about it a lot, but never been there. I have been to 4chan, unfortunately. I managed to escape its net though. I also am a huge fan of FUUUComics and KnowYourMeme. :D

Honestly, from all that I've read of your posts, it just sounds like you are looking to pick a fight. :(

If that is true, then you're picking on the wrong guy. I've got nothing to prove to you and everything to lose by falling into a senseless argument with someone I don't even know.

So here's the deal: I'll be nice and not argue with you and you'll stop being negative in your posts, ok? ^_^
  14. I agree with you tjboy, you post one comment and she turns on you.

iTunes is not a waste of money. If you feel the need to waste time, as many people do, they buy entertainment. An easy form of this is buying a computer, iPod, iPhone, or iPad. iTunes lets them get awesome games, useful apps, and music for their device. If you don't have something, out of choice or force, don't bash it for the heck of it. Stop being so negative.
    thunder82597 likes this.
  15. Sorry everyone, I lied. :(
    I also got an orange shirt.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  16. lol.

My brother got a powered by redstone t-shirt.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  17. So if I were to say you're the awesomest person in the world, I love your comments, am sorry for anything I posted you could have found even remotely offensive, and get down on my knees and beg for forgiveness, you'd report me?
  18. I got a iPhone 4 no 4s and a Sony vaio 16Gb 64-bit AMD laptop to play on instead of Peter's work laptop (flat mate)
    and I hope more people got what they hoped to get for Christmas to
  19. Well, from my friends i got Battlefield 3 and an ACOG for my airsoft M4A1 :)
    And from my family i got Silver ring with Lord of the rings (one ring) engravings and a Four Ducats coin (damn pure gold is so shiny :D).