What colour are your eyes? [POLL]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Otus_NigRum, Nov 10, 2018.

?

What colour are your eyes?

Brown Eyes 22 vote(s) 34.4%
Hazel Eyes 6 vote(s) 9.4%
Blue Eyes 26 vote(s) 40.6%
Green Eyes 5 vote(s) 7.8%
Silver Eyes 2 vote(s) 3.1%
Amber Eyes 1 vote(s) 1.6%
Other (for some reason) 2 vote(s) 3.1%
  1. Mine are a nice blue with a dark blue ring around it
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  2. Grey. Very popular with people who feel the need to compliment others on features they were born with and have no choice over. And also girls.

I've always considered them blue though.
    boscodo, AnonReturns and Otus_NigRum like this.
  3. Sorry for the bad image quality but here is proof my eyes are indeed gray :p

boscodo and Otus_NigRum like this.
  4. I have blue-green-gray eyes. It depends on the weather to be honest. Officially it's blue though.
    Fun fact: even though blue eyes are genetically the least likely color to have, there is a higher population of blue eyed people than considered normal because for the longest time humans prefer to mate with someone that looks like them.
    Another fun fact, it is thought that all blue eyes come from one common ancestor.
    *edited because I forgot about green eyes for a sec, wait scratch that green eyes are dominant never mind*
  5. third fun fact.. that ancestor was called Steve
    BrickStrike likes this.
  6. Surprisingly Blue has 19, yet Brown has 9!!!

Interesting enough, Blue-eyed folk only fill 8% of the world, yet Brown-Eyed folk fill over 50%

Hard to believe the facts huh?
  7. I picked other, because my eyes tend to change with my mood and thus don't really fit under a single color category. They go between blue, pale green, and a stormy gray.
    AnonReturns and Otus_NigRum like this.
  8. Very dark brown.
  9. Interesting, I wonder how that works and how big of a change it is, or if it's a pale difference.
  10. same! usually, I see a lot of people with brown eyes!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  11. Some people say that my eyes are hazel, others say brown - but like other people in this thread they tend to change. I've also got a slight rim of green around the outside, but it's only really visible when my eyes are light:rolleyes:

Otus_NigRum likes this.
  12. My eyes are a very crystal-like light blue. Like a light sapphire color.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  13. I have hazel eyes, I've already voted in the poll since the thread was created but didn't respond. They get more green or more yellow depending on the mood
    Otus_NigRum and SkeleTin007 like this.
  14. Otus_NigRum and TomvanWijnen like this.
  15. Not sure. I'm an odd duck I suppose. The color change is fairly noticeable, at least so I've been told. The DMV has gotten a bit confused when I go in and last time I renewed my ID, two employees argued over what eye color I have. :oops:

I'd take a picture, but my camera doesn't do well with close-ups and lighting also affects how one's eye color appears, so it wouldn't be true to life.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  16. My eyes are gray-blue, like the ocean if it was really really dirty. Officially, I just tell people they're blue :D
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  17. Same
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  18. My eye color varies, most of the time people say it's a real noice shade of blue, and other times I see it kinda dark greenish / hazel?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.