What Angers you The Most?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Oct 17, 2013.

1. I don't know... Happened to me all the time in high school and I never thought I was attractive.

I was flattered to a degree when they'd do it, but unless if you were one of my girl friends, it just made me feel awkward.
    Elysphic likes this.
  2. People who do not see the most obvious and ask the most obvious questions.
    Also muffins. I destroy muffins to calm myself down.
    • Girls with.... the high squeaky voice
    • Lag
    • People standing in the halls blabbing
    • People who judge based on what others like
    • Disney (sort of)
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  3. the thing that annoyed me most was that it was one step equations
  4. Same.
  5. Even still, they use the word wrong. Some of those definitions I saw lead over to the same thing, having something legal happening in them. Others are still completely unrelated to a circumstance anybody has used the word in. And people will use the word purely because they hear others saying it wrong.
  6. Cruelty to animals.
    HylianNinja, jkjkjk182 and jay2a like this.
  7. People who think they know everything about a particular subject, when really they have no idea what happened and just make assumptions. Happened to me today about a really stupid thing, It just really got on my nerves when nothing of what they were saying was true. Other things that get on my nerves are:
    • When people call me by my 'full name' in real life. I hate it. I don't mind being called 'Jake' or 'Bagby' (people often call me by my last name) but when they are together I hate it, I don't know why :p
    • People that just annoy other people for fun. Get a life.
    jtc0999 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. I know! I hate when that happens! ;):p
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  9. what i have found that makes me mad the most, life isn't minecraft.

everywhere i look during car rides is looking at the trees, or the hills, the areas that we pass and it never fails the thought of "that would be a great place to start a house" curse my life, this isn't minecraft.
    Parkerjv9, jacob5089, jtc0999 and 2 others like this.
  10. Finding your own diamonds and gold in real life would be pretty sweet. :p
  11. Those three last words are invalid, everyone has a life and lives it how ever they want to...
  12. It's a figure of speech.......I know everyone has their own life and they can do what they want, but if you life revolves around annoying people/bullying people for fun then your life is pretty sad IMO.
  13. Bullying makes no sense (to me), if you get bullied fight back for equality(LaVeyan Satanism)...
  14. When i brake up with my girlfriend
    When my parents are enoying me About me playing to much computer

Best thing against it is watching YouTube vids or playing minecraft totally alone in a room
    It keeps your mind of thinking of Those Things
    And drinking if your old enough
    Parkerjv9 likes this.
  15. Voice cracks.

Like, I could be explaining something really important, and then my voice cracks and then nothing sounds serious anymore.
    princebee likes this.
  16. Always happens to me in front of the class
  17. 1. When Pokemon just refuses to be caught
    2. When others flirt (This angers/irritates me more than anything.)
    3. Objects that are not symmetrical
    princebee likes this.
  18. Yep. That happens to my friends a lot and if it happens to you then you're almost guranteed that they will laugh at you and repeat in in a 'voice cracked' way, however doesn't really happen to me anymore as i'm through that 'stage', luckily :p. Even occasionally happens to my maths teacher as well, it's really funny :p
  19. That's why talking and me are incompatible.
  20. When people are clearly flirting with Someone out of there reach
    So there doing stuff they normally don't do