What Angers you The Most?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Oct 17, 2013.

1. or @sup or any other @[3 letters next to each other from name]
  2. the more you know...
  3. It annoys me when people use the words legit (Legitimate) or literal wrong. I calm down by asking them if they know what those words mean and feeling satisfied when they can't answer.
    I also get annoyed when people lose/drop/misplace something and just assume the closest person to them stole it. I calm myself down in that case by helping them find what they lost.
  4. I don't get angry... So, unrelated mention of bunny here.

Oh and this:

Shadows come out,
    for it is time,
    for us to feast,
    on this night.

From Spain,
    to the USA,
    From England,
    to Canada.

Shadows come out.
    Shadows, thrive,
    Shadows will feast tonight.
    The way out, is the way in,
    Find the light,
    to push back.
    Don't give in,
    Give up,
    And reborn you shall,
    in different light.
    Surrender you must,
    but may you never lose
    Hope.
  5. I get angry when people attack me for something i say, but they didn't let me finish the statement.
    Also when people put labels on me without having any proof. (There almost was a rumor spread at my school that i was homosexual because they discovered i was a brony.)
    People who curse at me.
    slash14459 likes this.
  6. To be honest, at my high school I really hate when a ton of girls try to flirt with me. Every once in a while it's okay, but it gets annoying after a while.i calm myself by playing basketball.
    eklektoi likes this.
  7. How old are you :p
  8. 14 xD
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  9. This guy, is smart.
  10. Don't worry, there are guys at the college I attend that are married, have kids, and are bronies (their wives actually got them button things to put on their shirts and stuff :p)
  11. I'd say the thing that annoys me most are screaming/crying children.
    How I calm down is to listen to my music to drown them out.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Yes, I was more referring to how others will be able to interpret your skill. :)
    I just reread my post and it came off as slightly hostile. It was supposed to be a "don't do what I did" kind of post. :p
  13. I get annoyed because all of my friends at my high school are bronies. I calm my self down by just ignoring them or walking away when they start talking about MLP. (Yelling at them also makes me feel better)
  14. "that joke as so funny I literally pissed my pants"
    ^ this?
  15. Just give me all your info olaf..
  16. The US government angers me and also people who judge without out knowing...
  17. Like that. Also, people will call anything they have or do legitimate, even though legitimate just means legal.
  18. Olaf_C and cddm95ace like this.
  19. *handsome people problems*
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.