Well, its been fun.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DaJaKoe, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I feel stupid, I just realised that at the very very least a Robinson Crusoe economy was present to destroy.
    More accurately, there was no utility economy (with currency, shops etc.) to destroy ;)
  2. so will the emc pvp be like this?
  3. You are leaving ()_() But why D: We will miss you D:
  4. That was a ton of fun. As far as I know I was the first to make it to the nether on the server! :D
  5. So, I leave for 4 hours, come back and this happened while I was gone? No fair :(
  6. Sorry bro :(
  7. The one day I don't log on.. :mad:
    What if I was there? :eek:
    My skin is the 10th doctor too; for those who don't know.

8. Then we would definitely break something. Unless it was like the episode with the multi-doctors.
  9. But, there is never more than one of the same Doctor...

Well, except "Fathers Day".
    And that caused time monsters :eek:
  10. As long as were on The Doctor....David Tennant was the best doctor......I believe he was the Tenth doctor :3
  11. Yes, he was the tenth; but I think they are all good in their own way.
    How much have you seen?
  12. On a unrelated note; I can't comment on posts on your profile. :eek:
  13. Not anymore.....but I probably will in the future.
  14. Mate, if you do leave, I WILL come to your house and force you to play EMC...not literally....but you know what I mean..
  15. I went straight for survival, put up a secret base and slept, went back to check out the spawn, saw aikar and max enjoying the chaos and calamity from their (tiny) tower of doom and then I had to run from the blazes.

We all (almost) lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.:(
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  16. Hahaha!

When I logged in there was evidence the Fire Nation had been there. I had to dodge pools of lava while running from Nfell. Then again, if Max loves fire, wouldn't she be part of the Fire Nation? >.>
  17. That was great! Me and lizard had a pretty sweet base over there- I think after strip mining for an hour we (mainly lizard :p) got 6-ish diamonds.
  18. g1362354570289977165.png
  19. The funny part is, he was caught by Aikar by standing still and not taking damage for two minutes in some lava, realized he had been seen so he killed himself and then flew up a mountain.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.