Well Darn

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LittleJimSlade, Aug 18, 2014.

1. See? You couldn't live with those guys, now could you? :p Come to SMP3!
  2. gg, gg
  3. Welcome back, SMP1 is nice :)
  4. Smp8 has good shop prices and a friendly community and there is a good group of veterans is you need help :)
    kuraudochuu likes this.
  5. Thought I'd represent SMP6 and say come join us ^_^ We're a friendly lot with a good community, and when we need to blow off steam we just head to PvP :3
    highlancer54 and Dragonhalk32 like this.
  6. FOR TEH LOVE OF GOD SMP8, YA KNOW WHY?!?11?
    Nice people, dats all I needa say :)
    Hehe
    kuraudochuu likes this.
  7. Darn right! :D
  8. As one of the original SMP5ers, SMP5. No other server has received threats for its wild to be surrounded by large walls of lava.

Of all EMC servers, SMP5 is home to the master race. That is an undisputable fact.
    highlancer54 likes this.
  9. Yep! Go six lol! Great community, good shops, lots of opportunities for a mall/enchant shop with all of the new attention that's come about with the PvP arena. And, there aren't many outposts on six, so if you like the wild, it's a great server for you as well...
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  10. I suggest smp6 we have a nice community, a few malls and we have pvp arena!
    also may I add, I am soon planning 2 1 of them is creating an outpost in the wild the 2nd one is secret :)
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  11. Cool, A friendly community that will tear your head from your body for FUN! Muahahahaha! (I'm game)
    607 and anonymouz710 like this.
  12. i think ill move to smp6, thanks guys
    Dragonhalk32 and anonymouz710 like this.
  13. Unless its SMP3. In which case, your wild spawn was surrounded by a lava wall for (from what I can remember) 12 hours.
  14. God I've always been so conflicted about that. One half of me is like "no, that's evil, griefing is bad mkay" and then the other half is like "HURR DURR LAVA WALLS LOLOLOLOLOL". :oops:
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.