Welcome to the Frontier forums!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by AlexC__, May 29, 2013.

1. that sucks...i had alot of crap one me.
  2. CAN ANYONE HELP GET MY STUFF BACK FROM HIM? HIS NAME WAS - with ton of numbers after it...
  3. It's already been explained to you that because you died and the player didn't kill you, they're not obliged to return the items. Feel free to ask them though.

It's not worth getting in trouble over. :)
    BilboBaggins23 and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. Agreed. Don't die. :D
  5. *It is just a really disrespectful act...*
  6. Speaking Of That I just died in lava with around 20k of stuff :mad:
    brickstrike likes this.
  7. Jake's Top Tip: Always carry a bucket of water around when in wild and when in the nether always use fire resistance potions! ;)
  8. Well,ive asked like 5 times and he wont give it back because he doesnt think its actually my stuff.i know its mine though and its starting to get annoying.all im asking is that someone helps to get my stuff back.
  9. Staff can't spawn in items or take your items from him for you. The only way is to ask him politely.
  10. Im not talkin about spawning in stuff or taking my stuff from him, i mean like backing me up and saying that it is my stuff so that he'll give it back.the only reason he wont give it back is because he doesnt think its mine.
  11. If you have a screenshot of you dying or having the items in your inventory, you can upload it and give him the link.
  12. well i dont soo....
  13. No dice.
  14. Well this entire thing is bullcrap so ill just stop trying.
    :C
  15. How about you work hard to obtain more money and then you can buy your items back. Or ask politely.
  16. Just an idea, but maybe you could reset he wild to make it all clean, nice, and pretty again. There are to many explotions and griefed areas in the wild. Although, there would be cons to it, like all the buildings and towns would be gone. Maybe there is a possibility you could make it so only the wild will be reset and not the buildings. I don't know. It was just a thought.
  17. Players should really be mining in the Wastelands, that's where the world is reset. The Frontier/Wild is for people to start outposts in, ect. so we won't ever reset it. :)
    PenguinDJ and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  18. If you travel just a thousand blocks or so out from spawn on any of the servers, you'll find the that the area beyond that is all nice and pretty, just like you want. It might take a bit of effort to get to those areas, but doing so also gives you security for whatever you want to build/do in those clean areas. :) Even if it were possible to regenerate only the land under buildings (even though this would cause a problem with underground bases, if that's all you were to do) there would be changes in the landscape that could damage buildings, even with the same seed, because of slight changes in world generation throughout the versions.

I see why you want something like this, as it seems nice to me too. I would love to be able to just walk outside spawn and be greeted by a shiny clean world to start building in. If only it were possible... Then again, none of that should be happening anymore with the addition of wastelands.
  19. You are both very true. I wasn't instead to use the wild as for mining, as Alex had said. I was more thinking of what kadboy had said on the second paragraph, about just being able to walk outside, and the wild could be fresh and clean. I wasn't expecting the mods/admins to do anything like that. Once again, just an idea.
  20. hey what smp are you mainly on?