Welcome Aikar and Maxarias to Admin

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Congrats both of you, does that mean that you can ban icecreamcow for tnt griefing? :D
    Jeanzl2000, AlexHallon and 5weety like this.
  2. They deserve it.
    Congratulations!!!
  3. :) Congrats Maxarias and Aikar :D well done XD :D you two will make awesome admins!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  4. Congrats to Aikar and Maxarias to the Admin team. :D
  5. Well done :)
  6. W00t! Congrats! :D
  7. Oh wow, I believe I witnessed this yesterday night, on SMP1. Love to see EMC's history developing and congratulations Maxarias and Aikar, anyone here can tell how hard they work and it's great for ICC and Justin to have them there to help so much. Well done and just keep up the awesome work.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. i posted but my post is no longer on max's profile form yesterday :p oh well congrats you 2!
    EDIT: i had posted on aikars page not max's XD
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. then can i be trained? thousand gratulations!
  10. I predict...

More Moderators, and some Moderators being promoted ;)
    SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  11. Congratulations guys!!! :cool: The changes we have been seeing to EMC recently due to all of your hard work has been amazing and much appreciated. :D Well done and thanks for not ruining the economy. :p

PS. An extra congratulations to Maxarias...... Your name colour matches your forum text :)
  12. Not that simple, you need potential. People without potential to be a moderator are filtered out through the moderator application system.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. Quite a handful of our mods were asked and didn't apply too, just throwing that out there.
  14. Pink title to go with the pink text. Quite fitting. :D
    Congrats guys.
  15. This makes me so happy! Congratulations Maxarias and Aikar!
  16. So this is a slight tangent...

I had a dream last night that some sr. staff were upgraded following the vault update but ICC wouldn't tell us which ones were and there was going to be a competition between the three to decide....

YET, I hadn't seen anything about this promotion until this morning...

I'm scared now, but congrats to Max and Aikar, y'all deserve it!
    Olaf_C, technologygeek, L0tad and 9 others like this.
  17. First the restaurant/hotel burning down, now this. :confused: PSYCHIC... (corrected by Krysyy)
  18. Would you mind sending me in a private message next week's lotto numbers?
  19. And I would like THIS week's lottery numbers. But then it will be a much smaller prize for ICC next week.

(And when I win from your numbers, I'll buy Aikar/Justin their own bank of servers and a T3 so they can host their own sites.)
  20. Is this where I pretend to be surprised?