Weird client-side bug!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ultipig, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Conspiracies. I think it's much more likely that your horse has developed some kind of AI (see 0:40 and further) and you refuse to share the secret with us :p

On a more serious note: Haven't witnessed this so far myself, but it is not uncommon (in vanilla) for players to be invisible for a short while right after teleporting. Could that have been involved here by any chance?
    _Ulti likes this.
  2. I don't think so. When I was recording, I teleported to the spawn and back to my residence. There was no change. It's an interesting bug, though. :rolleyes:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. This has happened to me I think. I just relogged and then it was ok. Annoying, but it happens.
    _Ulti likes this.
  4. I've got that a couple times, both on emc and other servers. Logging out and back normally solves it.
    _Ulti likes this.
  5. Had the opposite happening, the horse was invisible so it looked like I was levitating just because I pressed a tp sign when I was riding it. It's funny tho it looks like your horse is alive.
  6. This used to happen all the freaking time. Not it's a more rare occurance, luckily. :)
    _Ulti likes this.