We want your skulls!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by khixan, May 30, 2015.

?

Are you a Ramones or a Misfits person?

Misfits - I want your skulls! 20 vote(s) 87.0%
Ramones - I wanna be sedated, I wanna be your boyfriend, etc etc etc 3 vote(s) 13.0%
  1. Just an FYI, adding more space to a wither skeleton spawning area will make the spawn rates go down, as will putting torches around it.
    DubChef, khixan and Deadmaster98 like this.
  2. I completely forgot about that. Kat's right. Pleb already marked and expanded the only pieces that could safely be expanded. Sorry Toto, you're going to have to undo part of that :( Talk to Sgt_Pepper4. I gotta go to bed soon.
  3. I was gonna say we already have it set and this is the best thread on forums right now :)
  4. No can do, I can't really fill in 2 DCs of netherrack which I burnt in the furnaces. Maybe make the area that is over lava smaller? Any, I don't know how big an area I removed, so pleb will have to do it.
  5. oh sorry, I was unclear! Not the netherrack from the ceiling. The sword fighting areas you said you expanded with presumably nether brick. Kat was right. It is the most likely culprit decreasing the spawn rates. Pepper was working on this problem earlier. He may have already fixed it even. Haven't seen him tonight, but I passed out for like 6 hours and just got back up. Thanks!
  6. Just so folks are aware - The Nether Public Hunting Grounds were griefed. Baradar and Dwight came out and investigated. Eliminator_Alda and MrCDub helped me repair it all (I hope we repaired it all).

So everyone knows what we fixed, here's the list.
    • 2 ender chests. One in the locker room (and block below broken making lava death drop). One up at the last safe room before entering the nether farm area. - fixed and replaced both.
    • 1 enchant table on 2nd floor of locker room. Some bookshelves surrounding it taken also. - Fixed and replaced
    • Stone slabs placed near where enchant table was for unknown reason. - Fixed and replaced though I think a bed is still missing and some torches.
    • Glass panes up there in that same room broken. - Fixed.
    • Several brewing stands taken. - 2 stands replaced.
    Thank you MrCDub and Alda, and thank you Baradar and Dwight! :)
  7. It's a shame, i hope the offenders get caught!
    khixan likes this.
  8. I want to be a part of this crew! I will bring a smite 5 sword and some good armor and I will be coming to the nether along with khix!
    khixan likes this.
  9. Hey guys, anyone like the new slabs? I just randomly came out here and everytime I go to a unslabbed area, there's a wither. I think the design works. Anyone else have comments? I'm curious what others think
  10. You find withers in the unslabbed areas?
  11. Wither skeletons, yes I do.
  12. Few quick things.

1. SMP8 is full of loons that risk their lives in the nether, waste and wild.
    2. Before the nether farm was grieved, it looked better.
    3. You guys, I have 4 wither skulls. I won an auction form SteveClasher and I got a smiteV, Fire2, Knock2, Loot3, and unbreak3 sword.