Wastelands Reset

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Dec 9, 2013.

1. *Science Mode*
    Actually a light year is a unit of distance, not time :p
    ewils, mba2012, marknaaijer and 2 others like this.
  2. Light years is a distance, not a time.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Yea IK, but it seems more like the equivalence of Aikar time.
    Bro_im_infinite and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. cant wait for it to be ready yay
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. 19304!
    Just Kidding, this would cause a lot of spam if everyone got in on it, then moderators would have to get rid of it all, and just take time out of their day. Appreciate the mods work, don't make them do more. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. 99 bottles of zonbie virus on the wall 99 bottles of zombie virus, take one down pass it around 98 bottles of zombie virus on the wall
  7. 19303, they can join in on the spam :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. 98 bottles of zombie virus on the wall, 98 bottles of zombie virus, take one down pass it around 97 bottles of zombie virus on the wall
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Wait so the wastelands will be reset and it will become 1.7 Will that also mean that frontier will become 1.7 and we can explore out to find new 1.7 biomes :)?
  10. Guys, as soon as 1.7 is launched, look forward to this:
    RAINBOW SHEEP
  11. 97 bottles of zombie virus on the wall, 97 bottles of zombie virus, take one down pass it around 96 bottles of zombie virus on the wall
    Bro_im_infinite and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. The current wild will never be reset, but a group of new outposts will be added a lot further out to allow easy access to 1.7 terrain.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. 96 bottles of zombie virus on the wall, 96 bottles of zombie virus, take a few down, think that your life problems will be solved, pass it around, 58 bottles of virus zombie on the wall. I need to stop my addiction.
  14. No i know it wont be reset but this emc update will turn both frontier and waste to 1.7?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Take one down, pass it around, wake up several hours later trying to remember what happened, 57 bottle on the wall
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Yes- Wastelands
    Somewhat- Fronter. Frontier will have their North-West, South-West, South-East, North-East, outposts in the 1.7
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. For newly generated chunks yes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. First of all nick... LOVE the signature and ehh, what the heck...58 bottles of zombie virus on the wall, 58 bottles of zombie virus, take one down, pass it around, 57 bottles of zombie virus on the wall! (what has come to this forum post!)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. You know what I can't wait For? Redwood forests! (Made of spruce wood, but the trees are what sells it!)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.