Wastelands Reset

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Oh and you could choose where it could be! u could venture out with a mod and choose where u want it to be and then he/she will protect it and make u a telport to it :D by doing like /v Wasteplot or something! :D
  2. what do u mean u need a dragon egg.... ?
  3. The sizes are yet to be decided, and once set up, there will be "a way to get back and forth really quickly"
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  4. 57 bottles of zombie virus on the wall, 57 bottles of zombie virus, take one down pass it around 56 bottles of zombie virus on the wall

Well, better go get my stuff ready for travels.
  5. Oh yeah! 1.7 Awesomeeee!!!! :) :D :p
  6. Im too lazy to remove my endear chest from the wastelands
  7. Could someone build a "Melk" sign out of obsidian floating in the sky on my behalf outside the new waste central spawn when Its reset. It kind of a tradition and I won't be home for a few more days.
    Kells18 and mba2012 like this.
  8. I would Do it if I had the obsidian...
  9. Looking forward to 1.7.... this server just gets better and better :cool:
  10. oh wait.. we get new Wild chunks generating also? damn.. i'll unreserve my new wild baes then.
  11. yeah there will be new outposts out to unexplored chunks, just remember if you want the new base protected to make it 5k+ out
  12. I have a sneaky feeling that My base may be exposed by these new outposts..depending on how far out that are placed. This could require me to move again.... :(
  13. I doubt it. I'm guessing the new outposts will be at like 50k or something (as there are explored areas on some servers out to 30k+)

How far out is yours? lol
  14. Some players have bases 400k+ blocks out. I believe we decided that they should be at about double the currently explored distance, so maybe 1,000,000 blocks out. It is just as easy to build a outpost at 1,000,000 out in an unexplored area as it is to build it 50k out in an unexplored area.
  15. Wow! :) that's crazy huge world... Travelling 400k out to get to your base/home is gonna take a while..
  16. hmmm this could be interesting. Man I wish I was still staff cause then I could help with designing the new outposts... Man I can't wait to get to shore duty... 1 more year.. :confused:
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. The players out there have never been back to town on their wild base server. They travelled out before the previous planned wild reset. When the wild was reset player co-ords were kept and they were able to establish a base with no trails leading out there to reveal their location on the live map.
    NZScruffy and mba2012 like this.
  18. Cool :) There is so much more to EMC that I know. Learning something new every day.