Wassup My Fresh EMC Friends! GateUser95 Here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by _REMOVED_392504, Jun 18, 2016.

?

Do you think I should have a shop market (Like FrenchMenace) or a mega mall, (Like UltiPig)?

Poll closed Jun 18, 2021.
Do a shop market! :D 3 vote(s) 23.1%
Do a mega mall! :D 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Do neither! XD 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Do Both! XD 8 vote(s) 61.5%
  1. Emc was just the first one I found. I liked it so much, I stayed. Didn't look for any others. Exciting I know.
  2. do not mention servers.... that is bannable
  3. Removed the names of the other servers you mentioned in your post, but welcome to EMC.
    I hope you enjoy it here!
    607 likes this.
  4. I read 'fresh EMC friends' as 'French EMC friends'.

I really need to go to sleep.
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire, I hope you're going to continue having a good time here!
  6. Hi GateUser. welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  7. for what ?
  8. Griefing and stealing, but this thread isn't for discussing the player's ban.
  9. well hope you appeal and get unbanned D:
  10. If he's just gone and griefed and stolen from people on the Empire, then he needs to learn from his actions before he appeals. We don't want griefers roaming the Empire. But as I said, this forum is not to discuss his ban.
  11. everyone knows if they do /p gateuser95
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  12. Well, rip those two promo bows :I
    JustAJarOfJam likes this.
  13. Unfortunately. If you don't want someone to hear that you broke a rule, don't break the rules.

I hope you learn from your mistake and I look forward to meeting you properly on the Empire in the future if you decide to appeal.
  14. Well, um, I was going to welcome you, but if you got banned... :p
    I hope you had a good time, I guess? :rolleyes:
    Anyway, I found these forums by accident, by misclicking from the Minecraft achievement generator. I then found out about the server here.