WARNING STAFF PLESE READ

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShalomOut, Nov 17, 2012.

1. are you using localhost?
  2. oh no i didn't mainly because i haven't posted anyhting in like 100 or more days
  3. No.
  4. is it possible that your servers you have are ran by hamachi those are not down apperntly
  5. It is not run by hamachi
  6. Hmm, I would love 5 minutes with the so called hackers and their computers....
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
  7. i have ONE this to say...........i want this to end!!......
  8. We all do, but we're not hyperventilating and holding our cat hostage until it's over. There are other things you can do, I'm sure you can find another game to play until it's over.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. that....is true i'm just saying my opinion to EMC this part is edited: i got in emc hurry they stoped i think
  10. A million internetz!
    You used the reply button. :)
  11. hey!! i'm learning:D
  12. Most of Minecraft servers are down so you get a 503 error warning, I say most because as you will notice some players are still on EMC. While others like yourself etc are unable to get on.

Each server has a limited amount of login capacity so when most of the servers go down most of the players get kicked off and only those servers that are still running will remain. If they are full then you will not get on, if you do its because there is still capacity for players to log in.

As more servers come back on line you will be able to get back on to EMC, just a note this is not the EMC servers that are down be MC's login servers.
  13. Well duh :p
  14. This is considered spam, please delete the 2nd and 3rd post :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. Or maybe his Reply button doesn't work that happens to me often.
  16. is it fixed?
  17. Yup... it's been fixed for the last like.... 14 hours...
  18. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
  19. I know I said that it tried many other servers to join but it has seemed to clear up now
  20. I think you miss-understood but yes they are back up.

Just for info I was talking about the minecraft login servers not EMC servers, when you log into the game online you login through the minecraft login servers, then connect to EMC server's. EMC was working it was some of minecraft servers that where not. !!!
    _Stads_ likes this.