Wanted: books! Old copies.. Carthage Times. Others.

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Raaynn, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Greetings all. In the process of organizing a library to preserve written books and am currently looking for copies of old books i know of. Carthage Times. Various books by Poof. Kryssy. Toade. Shelluser. Others by any old members or outposts you are aware of or have available for sale.. just let me know via PM.
  2. 607 and Raaynn like this.
  3. Hi Kephras, Many thanks I will double check but think there was only 4 & 5 there. I think I have copies of all your personal books but wouldn't mind double checking. Are there any that weren't available in the shop currently?
    607 likes this.
  4. It's unlikely but possible. TTB's been untouched for a couple years now, who knows what's gathering dust behind the shelves. Give me a poke this weekend and I'll see if there's anything else to dig up.
    Raaynn likes this.
  5. I also may have a copy of a book not in your list... wouldnt mind getting it copied as i have 2 of most of the books...
    607 likes this.
  6. Would you be interested in original works made on the server or something?
    I have one short one, and may do more if wanted.
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. Absolutely! Thats what Im looking for.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  8. I can make you a couple soon if you'd like?
  9. I have what I assume is an old one, A Valentines Wish, by Krysyy. Are you aware of this one? I have one by you too, Scary Book.
  10. I would be interested in the valentine wish if you can send me a pm. I already have several copies of mine as well as the other scary book contest entries though. Many thanks GoG
    607 likes this.
  11. Have another interesting one too, Five Years Of EMC by Krysyy.
  12. Buu-book
  13. Bookaholic
  14. Rubber baby buggy bumper
  15. I have a random players book about using a farm that no longer exists. (Player no longer plays EMC)
    607 and Raaynn like this.
  16. very interested. If you are willing to sell please pm me :)
  17. I have a bunch of books, even Carthaga Times and Inkstain. I'll see if I have any duplicates I can give you. I also have two books i wrote a couple years back: 'Guide to Horses' and something about Herobrine...
  18. Storybooks...
  19. Interesting. :)