Voter's Silk Touch Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ultipig, Aug 12, 2014.

?

Is this a good idea?

Yes, I think it's a great idea! 22 vote(s) 66.7%
No, I think that is overpowered, even if it's rewarded at vote bonus 300. 9 vote(s) 27.3%
No. I don't like that (state your reason in a reply) 2 vote(s) 6.1%
  1. You say "nothing special," but I think you (and a lot of others) are forgetting that it already rains diamonds and emeralds, and stable / vault vouchers periodically. Not to mention tons of rupees, and now Tokens as well.
    Voting has gotten increasingly lucrative already, and it's never been easier to maintain a good streak. You can go up to three days without voting before your bonus begins to deteriorate - and it doesn't just reset like it used to.
    Maybe past 300, it'd be neat to have a small chance of getting a diamond, emerald, or gold block, but I honestly don't think we need any more specialized fancy tools or items - at least not right now.
    fishmeal, cowland123 and FDNY21 like this.
  2. I know. I know that voting is already so great, and I may have not been perfect with my wording. But the point is clear, right? I think you get too much at once. It should be spread out more, so when the fishing rod apparently already is at day 300, why should you do - if you even do it - the pickaxe on day 300 too? I think when new rewards get implemented, they most certainly need to be spread out a little more.
    Am I clear now? ;)
  3. I'm exactly the same, my voter's shears are one of my most prized possessions (Which is kind of sad in all honesty... >.>) XD