Vote for our next server list banner!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 15, 2013.

?

Which of these banners do you like the best?

aranho 32 vote(s) 15.3%
louiskw 22 vote(s) 10.5%
CousinMosquito 105 vote(s) 50.2%
wolves 50 vote(s) 23.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like them all, but since a choice must be made, I'll go with CousinMosquito's simply because it shows all of the features that seem to best describe what makes EMC special/fun. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. Wowowowowow, mine's actually on there. May be in 4th place but at least it's there!
  3. Thats the spirit!
  4. *Insert comment about drama like in previous banner thread here.*

Honestly I wish these would be done just like most other contests where they are posted anonymously so it's not a popularity contest.

I voted either way.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. So far it seems like all the votes have been based on the content and not who did it honestly.
  6. That's how it should be. The last thread though looked almost like it was going to be a huge fight because everyone was going for Jack and it being a popularity contest. There were like...2 pages of people flaming Wolves, Pedda (sp?) and if there was a another contestant, their banners and saying Jack's was the best. Only because it had Jack's name next to it and he's well-known. I really don't know wolves or pedda or some of those listed here so I can't really say "Oh hey this person is my friend I'll vote for them." Is what I mean. I would rather look at the banner and decide than have the name influence me.
  7. *pidda
  8. Well, that's what I mean. One would think that due to how active Jack is, he would have won the last vote, but didn't.
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Well, people are amazed by moving pictures... :)
  10. Louiskw is my fav. Its true and funny, but could use some color.
    louiskw likes this.
  11. aranho's is too brief, the words flash by too fast but is basic and eye catching. louiskw's is too basic and it isn't eye catching. wolves's is basic, simple, shows only the important info, but it isn't as eye catching as CousinMosquito's banner. Like wolves, CousinMosquito's banner show only the needed info but is more eye catching than wolves. Thats all.undefinedundefined
  12. i thought wolves already won?
    wolves likes this.
  13. And it is plain and simple, which is truly what the human mind likes apparently.
    louiskw and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. You're able to win twice (win the full pot) if you win both polls, you can be put into finalists twice if you made both a big banner, and a small banner.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. The first banner won't load for me :/ but the other three look awesome :)
  16. You have to look at the first one with your heart XD!
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  17. It's being blocked by AdBlock.
    Disabling AdBlock for EMC or using Internet Explorer would make the problem go away.
    wolves, hayleycolgan and mba2012 like this.
  18. Thats just like the student concil vote at my school just a popularity contest.
  19. wolves

[/quote]
    wolves win
    wolves and Michael_Nolan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.