Vote for our next server list banner!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 15, 2013.

?

Which of these banners do you like the best?

aranho 32 vote(s) 15.3%
louiskw 22 vote(s) 10.5%
CousinMosquito 105 vote(s) 50.2%
wolves 50 vote(s) 23.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I voted for wolves.
    lordRiley and wolves like this.
  2. I think you are wrong.
    wolves likes this.
  3. Aranho has a nice one, it keeps showing more and more of what we have. And then it shows how to get to it.
  4. As a new member of EMC, I'm not sure what and "Economy Server" is or what that would mean to a Minecraft player. I'm also not sure that 50k membership is a selling point. That might make me think the servers may be bogged down. I'm also no sure what a "white list" is in relation to smps or why that should sway me to join EMC. "10 Servers" has a more positive impact on me than "several worlds". Minecraft already has "several worlds" (bioms).

Focus on the positive and remove the confusion. Then again...I'm a noob.
  5. -Enconomy servers are heavily based on making money. The shop system used is always the main concern.
    It is not like that on EMC.

-Yes we do have 50k members.
    But I can probably take a guess that we have never reached our 1000 player cap across them

-For some servers, you need to be added to a whitelist before you can join.

Hope that clears some confusion.
    mba2012 and wolves like this.
  6. Sure. I'm just wondering if it's needed on a banner. Enconomy/whitelist/etc. Marketing-wise, does the target demographics understand/care about these space-taking-up stats? Maybe they do. Like I say...I'm a noob. But at least I know what the term noob means. :) And I know how to used emoticons.
  7. Economy gives people something to do, for those who are bored of normal MC. Waiting to be whitelisted on a server is a pain in the ***.
  8. I voted Mosquito. I think it shows up against Wolve's, because it's a little better (No offence), it has good transitions, and the others are bland or misinformative. To me, lol.
    wolves likes this.
  9. wolves by a long shot
    wolves likes this.
  10. i like the first one
  11. How long 'till the poll closes?
  12. CousinMosquito has won this one. Rupees have been awarded. I also just learned that for some reason, SOME server list sites don't use gifs either, so I ended up using louis's for those cases. The rest of them have Cousin's. :)
    mba2012 and 1998golfer like this.
  13. Cows don't make any sense...
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. haxxxxxx
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and JackBiggin like this.
  15. cousinmosquito's and wolves were my favourite and it was a hard choice but i ahd to go with cousin's
    CousinMosquito likes this.
  16. I know I haven't been involved with anything on EMC in god knows how many months, but CousinMosquito's looks brilliant. Hopefully getting back into this soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.