[VOTE] Empire Voteoff Contest - May 2013

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That would be just as bad :p
  2. I've voted today! Has anyone else? :D
  3. Day 2. Remember to vote!

(tisk tisk, Jack - this one has to be late)

It may not be May 2nd wherever you live yet. If not, make sure you wait until it is to make sure you get your first vote in!

Don't forget that commenting on our server also helps our score!

Also, we recommend you spread your votes out over multiple sites and times to make sure you're streak isn't broken by the really dumb voting system - which Aikar really needs to get around to fixing. *hint* *hint*
    PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  4. even though I started a little early so far I got 3 sites with 2 day bonuses
  5. EMC is third on MCSL! Keep up the awesome work team!
  6. Forgot to vote on the first day due to computer issues, no point starting now, won't get entered into any draws.
  7. I think we'll wait a day or so after the end of the month to collect votes, that way we can give people that missed the first 1 or 2 days a bit of leeway to hit that 30 day streak. :)
    Joshposh70 likes this.
  8. Even though reading back one or two pages would have told you multiple times.

Lol no, there are only two ICC heads in all of EMC, and they were for donating $100 dollars to EMCon
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. After a bit of discussion we've decided that TWO random "runner-up" voters will each receive only ONE voter's block in order to keep them nice and rare. :)
    jrm531 likes this.
  10. uggg, i hate having to wait another 5 hours just to vote again...
  11. They all should reset at 12pm
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  12. Just checked minestatus, and we've fallen to #27 :eek:
  13. We are 3rd on MCSL, 8th on minecraft-mp, and 20th on PMC! Come on guys, lets keep on VOTING! :)
  14. mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  15. ooh ooh, idea, let the members submit hamster pictures for you to use :)
  16. Meh, feel free to PM them to me - Google only has so many decent ones =P
  17. Like this if you are still in the competition for the voting items! Woo, I am!
  18. Wait a second, it is only May 2nd. Why is it the third day of voting? Shouldnt it be the 2nd?
  19. Jack lives in Britain, you probably live in the U.S.A. so he is ahead of you
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. Down to rank 32 :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.