Villager Breakouts | Block X | Disappearing Diamonds, Oh My!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IamSaj, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I lost a sharpness II fire aspect I sword, diamond.
  2. lol, and marc, ur a diamond supporter, with the ammount of rupees that u get for signing in everyday during a week, u cud probably buy 40 diamond blocks
  3. and lol, u dont even have 1 million r, do u?
  4. Not atm.
  5. u dont get it, the achievement u made says ur in the 1 Million Club, lol. it was a joke. and thx for the sugarcane XD the farm is almost done
  6. :( ur last reply was at 9:11
  7. sad times, sad times...
  8. am i just really lucky or what? i haven't lost anything except for the time i died in the wild and the stuff de-spawned.

are you all following the advice which is:
    1) don't do mass moves around your chests
    2) don't log off or go to another res immediately after moving things to a chest

etc etc... just go slow. if you mine in the wild you can tell how it's lagging so if you just have to go in that rhythm when you're doing things. so far i haven't lost anything and these are the things i follow.
  9. The server ate half my house. Following these guidelines would not have prevented that. haha Thanks for that though, hope it helps other folks out.
  10. I lost all my food on hand and didn't regain any hunger.
  11. how did you lose your house? i mean i understand glitches, i've seen some lag and glitching but nothing so bad that i lost more than 10 seconds of what i've done.
  12. I have no idea, but the server literally cut my house in half, it also cut out the entire villager breeding den that Merlin_Bot had built on the same horizontal plain...
    I logged in after 10 minutes, showed up in front of the house and could see that my dock was missing, the house was cut in half and the breeding den next door was gone. I had a sign posted by Merlin_Bot who had signed in right before me stating the house and den had disappeared. I am certain it was the server and not a griefer because our 2 locked chests on the back wall were also gone. (1 locked by me, 1 locked by Merlin_Bot) so it wasn't him either.

The house took so little effort that I am not angry. I am just utterly shocked how it could cut down only half of the house. It didn't roll back either, as I had built the frame and the roof before installing the chests and glass. :)