Villager Breakouts | Block X | Disappearing Diamonds, Oh My!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IamSaj, Aug 17, 2012.

1. yeah :rolleyes:
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. i had the piston thing it when invisible but when i re-logged a day layer it was ok... and also if your having probs with piston things it is because they have changed the way pistons work... they have made them have a slight delay on them because there was some probs with them...
  3. What I lost:
    1 stack of glowstone
    1 Silk Touch Unbr. III. Eff. IV pick.
    A messed up Stone gen....
    IamSaj and WolfThunderblade like this.
  4. Lost a chest of blaze rods which I was about to give to Herbrin3, who won my auction. I felt terrible!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  5. I think they fixed it?
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. I lossed the cobble gen (which i never use) and the silk touch, but with eff 3 instead of eff 4.
    It was diamond and wasnt even used. :(
  7. That, is not good, I wish you good luck :p
  8. My block swapper became broken with 1.3.2, so I removed the pistons and was hit by Block X yesterday afternoon.
    I've shut down move perms until it's gone and i'm currently helping with the major grief at LLO. I'm also, as of yesterday, a member there. So I might just move my res to smp1 and do random tests there and have a shop there to get earn rupees.
    IamSaj and marknaaijer like this.
  9. u too
    marknaaijer likes this.
  10. JustinGuy and the team are working hard too iron out and fix all the bugs, for me, I lost some items, but it seems no more Block X.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  11. Ok, reading all these losses is really scaring me, i don't want to lose anything :(
    marknaaijer likes this.
  12. I've just also lost an emerald.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  13. lol an emerald. I lost quite a few more then just one. :p
    marknaaijer likes this.
  14. They're easy to get back if you have villagers in your res who trade 10 wheat for 1 emerald.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  15. Villagers don't trade 10 wheat for emerald. Its about 18 I think is the lowest. But yeah I lost a heck of a lot more then one emerald from the server problems. :p
  16. In my single player world I got a trade that was 10 wheat for 1 emerald.
  17. Ok, now im mad, 150 redstone lost, plus my previous stuff:
    1 stack of glowstone 1 Silk Touch Unbr. III. Eff. IV pick. A messed up Stone gen....
    What do I do, it took me a while to get that redstone, I mean it is an entire 2 stacks and another 22. Are an of us gonna get our stuff back?!? If a mod is reading this, then can he help us, I mean, this is NOT fair, and we are not making this up. Who here wants a mod to do something about this?
  18. Merlin_Bot and I lost half of our house and our villager breeding pen in Slime Town... I was only gone maybe 10 minutes and I came back to what was definitely the work of the server. (The water our house and villager pen were built on was back to normal, not block removal source block errors, so no grief.)
    So now We have a half-sized home and a pathway to a nonexistent structure. I decided to build a public bridge and move to quarry mining the wild in unexplored territory instead. :)
  19. Jake I lost 40 diamond blocks you have to live with it.
  20. Yea, I lost half of a 20x20x10 house made up of cobble and glass... Do you realize how little effort went into building that? :p
    WolfThunderblade likes this.