[video] To all you Promo collectors!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by samsimx, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Well I have 10 I plan to use, so 10 ore busters out of the economy may help y'all a bit
  2. I suggest using it on iron ore. ;)
  3. Gold ore is more valuable.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. I was trying gold ore but didn't get any results, am I doing something wrong?
    Edit: nether a ninja :p
  5. Lapiz or Redstone ore next? :p
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  6. The Blue Stuff
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  7. Lapis. It gets a true multiplier, while redstone has a cap.
  8. lol... so you wasted an ore buster on just a single DC of diamonds? .. you could have gotten at least 2 more DC's out of it. come on Sam. :) since when do you do things by 1/3s?

I expect to see 25 vaults of lapis on your next one and an ore buster deep in the red. :p
    samsimx likes this.
  9. will try this for the next video :p
    NZScruffy likes this.
  10. Lets see. Each ore gives about 3 lapis blocks, he used a third of an orebuster to get 1 DC diamond at about 200% increase. Thus, the full orebuster ought to give 3 DC blocks-ish? Sorry, but its late and I'm going for a math competition tomorrow, so my brain is tired out.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  11. Everyone doing smart maths, all I did was buy the ore and use an ore buster on it to mess with people :p there was no planning involved besides me doing 54/4 :p
    Jcplugs likes this.
  12. Yes, something like that. lol
  13. (joke) why wont you get a diamond supportor rank with all those diamonds :D
    NathanRP likes this.
  14. Nice 23 vault pages...
  15. I challenge you to bust a SC of coal <3
  16. working on a sc of lapis ore :p
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  17. Not the same xP
  18. That is just crazy! wish I still had my ore buster...