[Vent][Apology]So..Um

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Xinn, Jun 6, 2013.

1. I think you're a really mature, sensible and valuable member of the EMC community, I think you just need to consider the situation step back sometimes if you get caught up in a confrontation or flamewar. I don't blame you at all, there's a lot of people on EMC who don't know to step back and express opinions in a forward and slightly obnoxious way, I just think your maturity gives you an advantage and an opportunity to know better in confrontational situations, and an increased situation to step back. :)

I don't believe you've done anything wrong, but if you're going to apologise, I forgive you anyway. <3
    Enzler, IamSaj, Equinox_Boss and 5 others like this.
  2. I would give you a hug, but i can't, so lets say I did.
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. What the Toaster said.
  4. What the punisher of souls said bout the toster, coming form a lotad :)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  5. Let's just say we all hugged her.

6. Yeah cuz we all know im better than everyone

IamSaj, Equinox_Boss, jtc0999 and 6 others like this.
  7. GROUP HUG
  8. Dear Panda,

I use to hang out with you at Smp7 wild base. I never really knew you for long, you were a good person to me. I dont think you should beat your-self up over other peoples way of acting. Everyone can be a jerk. But you are just following the rules. Everyone should follow the rules. You are a really good player to hang and chat with. I dont really see you much on the server since i left the base a long time ago. I think you should come on smp2 for a while and hang with us. We are always looking for new people to hang with. You are one of the best EMC players i use to hang with. We need to hang out more! Your a very cheery person. Always making people laugh and smile when you get online. You've been very helpful to other players among the Empire. You were just doing your job, and following the rules. Most people who follow rules and law, make it far in life.
    (Correct me if i am wrong). Your a very great person. I hope everything gets better for you!

- Inu
  9. panda, you should of ended your rant with so sorry im not sorry. because you didnt im now joining the panda hater squad :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Well ever since I came to EMC you've been really nice to me so /hug
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I'm sorry but, after digesting this comment you are saying that you wanted her to say that she isn't sorry but, since she did not you are joining the panda hate squad? How will that cheer her up? I mean I understand you are trying to be silly but, it doesn't make any sense at all.
    Take my advice: Say random sentences like so:
    I eat lucky charms after I bath in rainbows that my unicorn made after eating potatoes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. the point of it was you are not responsible for others weak fortitude. i now hate teh panda just so she will accept my hate and move on. essentially i did the better thing then an all out pity soirée
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. We do have our arguements, and we have our opinions, but you are very mature panda. There are VERY little people here in EMC that would do what you did, and apologized and owned up for what you did.

I applaud you for that
    Equinox_Boss and L0tad like this.
  14. +1

Sorry about in the other thread. I kinda went over the line too.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. I apologize too, i kinda lost my cool
    Equinox_Boss and L0tad like this.
  16. Now if we can sort thing out with Soul, everything is back to normal.
    Equinox_Boss and jtc0999 like this.
  17. I regret to hear all of this, really. I never took you as rude or have seen you insult anybody, but rather been nice to everyone, and be a real helpful, active member in the EMC community. I am certainly no stranger to hardships, and I know what it's like for everything to suck at an un-Godly extent. I do hope that things take a turn for the better on your side, and I'm sure they will.
    You remember to have a good day now. :)
    Equinox_Boss and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  18. This thread needs some love. <3
    L0tad, brickstrike and mba2012 like this.
  19. Panda, you are the kindest player I know on EMC... You give, not take, I love chu. <3
  20. Omgerd! I thought you left emc!