Vault Revamped

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Took me to page 2 to realise that Max (and Aikar) had been promoted, and that was still only because I read it.

Thank you Aikar and best of luck to you and Max with your new positions! :)
  2. Omg are you kidding me? soo the normal players get 2pages and diamond players get 100! really? like i think normal should get 5 pages at least and we could pay extra for that, I mean we have to purchase the game which is $20.00 then we have to pay more for better play? Its great that theres surppoters and all but this is a game! i mean for diamond thats $30 in real life and that payment is montly so basically thats $360 a year! i mean some people are poor and cant aford that, this in a way is really unfair :( on the bright side at least the vault is fixed :)
  3. Awesome update to Vault.
  4. Thanks Aikar!
  5. Diamond Suppoter is 20 bucks a month not 30 bucks
    anyways about the vault update:
    dr.who12.gif
  6. We've all been playing with page of vault since forever, it's hard to think that not having 5 pages of vault is affecting you already :confused:

It's not unfair - to get 100 pages of vault, we need to pay 1,000,000r. It's probably only 100 so it's there if we need it.

Only have 2 pages of vault (which is STILL 1 more) doesn't change anything about your gameplay - in fact, it improves it.
    creepincreepers7 and Dwight5273 like this.
  7. The vault is NOT a part of Minecraft. It's a part of EMC. The idea of a supporter membership is to give it special EMC stuff without affecting normal MC to much. Also, Diamond membership is $20 not $30. This update only brought more to those who support and those who don't. :)
  8. Free but if you want another (1) = 10000r
  9. laurajore, it costs real money to run the servers, and they need to be good ones to minimise outages. Its perfectly reasonable that people are offered perks to contribute regular cash. You and the huge majority of players here are able to play indefinitely for free only because some others can afford to pay for supporter status. Yet I've never heard of a supporter complaining that its unfair that he/she is paying for what so many other people are getting for nothing. That's why there need to be supporter privilages.
  10. At this rate Dirt price will = 64 for 1r
    and Ender pearls prise will = 100 for 1r
  11. Yay! Ty very much for this upgrade! :)
  12. its not interesting for me to purchase more pages for 10,000 each i think that is a little bit expensive
  13. From a player point of you I see a couple of reasons how this price could actually benefit us;
    • It could will - once again - actually increase the value of rupees a bit (so many rich people!)
    • Don't want diamond supporters to actually have access to 100 vault pages. Now, they could, but no one would pay 1,000,000r for them :p
    • For the shop update, mulitple vault pages will be extremely useful and others will be earning a lot, so a high fee for using them would be excellent. (This could also be why diamond gets so many, a beneficial perk for future updates)
    I remember when the chest LOCK update came out and everyone (including me) thought that it was too expensive, it turned out that it was a good idea to have it "pricy", plus 1000r isn't much now, that might happen here.

It's not supposed to be "interesting" but more "pay for ease"

I'm not sure if all these reasons were there on purpose, but they're good. :)
    cnquast, M4nic_M1ner and Dwight5273 like this.
  14. thats true there the value of rupees is low
  15. Y u has admin max u prolly haxd so u cud get it
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  16. Wait holdon, so now I have to spend 10k to have a vault?

And 50k to use vault for free? :confused:
  17. no, 1 page of fault you already have, thats not been changed. And umm yes, its 40k more then to have it for free (to buy 4 more pages so its 5 in total)
  18. if u do u have to open vault 4001 times to have profit of the purchase
  19. We only had 1 before this update, so why even complaining now?

Is 108stacks of items a little amount for you or what?

And don't cry 100pages of vault will be a 1mil rupees which isnt a small amount of rupees so 100pages for diamonds is actually fair enough since NOONE will buy 100pages of vault ...
  20. i would say actually 2000 times if vaulting other than utopia. 10 loading 10 unloading. Well, for the person non organised and bad memory like me it pays back even faster as I do have to open it more times than that, just to check if u put those sticks in or not :D :rolleyes:
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.