Vault Revamped

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Maxarias, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Aikar!
    Jcplugs and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. obv buy, it would be nice.. but a bit OP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Naw, just the perks to being diamond. :p
    Nilex92 likes this.
  4. Yay, so great that books/fireworks can now be vaulted! Also, congrats on Admin Max/Aikar :)
  5. Yes!!!! but now i have to support... i can thank the empire for making me get a job -.-
    neonkillah likes this.
  6. Yay, thanks so much for all of these awesome new features! :D (Oh and also, congrats on the admin position to both of you guys!)
  7. Me gusta.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  8. when did maxarias become admin?
  9. I think sometime tonight, today was the first time I noticed.
  10. A little over a half hour ago. I think
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. Ok I am in love with this idea already and I haven't even got on yet. Thank you so much aikar and Emc staff!
  12. Maybe when you hit 100 pages in vault (one million Rupees BTW) you should be able to access it in wild.
  13. One million rupees.................one million rupees............good gawd........
    Jcplugs likes this.
  14. 100 Is abit OP. :/
  15. It costs 1 million rupees, I dont think many will pay that much cept maybe Alex, or a few others.
    Jcplugs and jkjkjk182 like this.
  16. Noticed a small what could be confusing and somewhat misused by some players, when you vault info, it just says it cost 10 followed by the stuff in (). Should add the K in there so that it says 10k and so people don't think it's 10 rupees and accidentaly spending 10k from their budget . :)
  17. Anyone wanna help ship ender pearls from the utopia farm?
  18. you could put everything you have in them and then reset your res if you want to
    jkjkjk182 and Twitch1 like this.
  19. Yayyyy!!!

*Buys 100 pages of vault*
    creepincreepers7 likes this.