Vault problems

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by jtc0999, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Do you think i can hold my wallet easily... like i said i spent 200r on SAPLINGS!!!

Also i lost my fortune III eff IV unb. III pick do to lava lag! i took out the lava and 10 minutes later trying to get obsidian i die.
  2. Also when i was talking about posting messages here is what i get 9/10 times 111.PNG
  3. not to distract from your issues which are important- don't forget that you can get extra rupees each and every day just by voting for EMC. You get a minimum of 500 extra Rupees
    PandasEatRamen and penfoldex like this.
  4. I always get problems in that i suck at the count the squares and triangle and half the time minestatus will not let me vote becuase i signed up with mojang from a gift card... so its just way to unconvience to vote everyday D: i try to becasause i can see this has a great staff and all.

Attached Files:

• 222.PNG
      222.PNG
      File size:
      18.7 KB
      Views:
  5. the blocks were playing hide and seek but you did'nt find them so then they gave up and waited for you to come back for the second round of hide and seek
  6. XD!!! funnies way of saying block lag!
  7. I am working on the block lag issue (I think I found a bug in minecraft and fixed it, although unintentionally LOL... I just saw crappy, un-needed code and removed it, and now realize this may fix the block lag issue).

This will be in the next update (we might have one before 1.5) as were testing a little bit more.

As for the herbrin3 issues you mentioned... that was many many months ago. 1.3 was horrible for ALL Servers, not just EMC.

We didn't really fix anything.... MC/CB fixed the issues.

1.4 was pretty smooth without issue. 1.2.x was pretty smooth.

1.3 was just a special case which wasn't our fault, that every server had problems with.

Leaving EMC for 1.5 is going to do you no good unless your quitting Minecraft for a bit.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  8. k well that solves half the problem just something i want to know... how in the world did one day the vault was fine then vaults just start glitching out ??? also i have to say this is not the first time i have had problems with vaults... one time it charged me and would not let me open my vault you were on and fixed it though.
  9. for 1.3 my server with all my friend went smoothly we used bukkit and i had no crashes no nothing and i never had block lag i had better than what this server had i customized the server put 8 really powerfull cpu's in 16 gig memory and 2.5 terabites of autosaving space... the server ran like a champ... to bad i could not keep paying to keep up the internet at a fast enough speed to hold the server D:
  10. Please refrain from going off topic and de-railing this thread. You are only instigating more trouble and not solving anything.
    penfoldex and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. It's a running joke i have :p
    Anyway, i tried to PM Aikar, but it would not let me, so i PM'ed ICC insted.