/v PlayerShops [SMP1 - maybe more?]

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by bonzd67, Oct 18, 2013.

?

Good idea?

Poll closed Oct 21, 2013.
Yes 25 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. List is updated. We're at 28 (on the list.) Only a few more left on the main level. That's 2 full residences!

Next up for perms (while I am offline) is astrayalien.
  2. I think smp3 would be a good place for the next marketplace since we don't have alot of money spenders it might be a nice way for smp3 shops to advertise themselves instead of people getting on the server and leaving because they couldn't find any good shops
  3. Just a heads up to everyone. I'm at 32, technically there are no more 10x10's (unless someone picks the 10x8's.) So, give me some time to catch up :p Feel free to PM me though. If there are more players interested, I will definitely build a second level (above or below) :D
  4. Also, i would have no problem in taking the 10x8. I dont need much room, so i should let those who need it have it :)
  5. i would like a 10x8 please.
  6. Another update: There are going to be a few "smaller" plots added to playershop2 8x????. We'll see how big when I'm done (in a few moments.)
  7. I would like one please.
  8. I finished building on playershops2. Thanks for everything!
  9. Due to the overwhelming influx of members looking for plots, I'm going to have to claim another residence!

I will, however, be leaving one of the pshops residences for another server... I think utopia would be nice. (Remember, all users have access to utopia town!)
    Rainier6 likes this.
  10. Yes go on utopia... you can fit tons more plots on the residence too.
    bonzd67 likes this.
  11. jknrlz is up!
  12. Remember. If I am on SMP1 (PlayerShops or bonzd67) You may have build! Look for me!
  13. Sorry for the delay everyone. I was out and about in Philadelphia all weekend.

Come find me for build!!!!
  14. Sorry for the delay everyone. I was at Minecon with all the senior staff and bite. I'll get back to the project now. Remember, finding me in game is the easiest way to get build on your plot. :D
  15. 2 more players are up. luckypat and superval