/v PlayerShops [SMP1 - maybe more?]

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by bonzd67, Oct 18, 2013.

?

Good idea?

Poll closed Oct 21, 2013.
Yes 25 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I have sent you a PM a while back :)
  2. LOL. Last night isn't a while :p. I will add you to the list soon. You'll be right after potato.

I'm on my ipad now, so it's kind of a pain to edit posts.
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  3. Well, my times are all messed up. :p
  4. Clearly! Lol
  5. So we should use access signs cleverly to make sure we can restock afterwards.
  6. Yup, access signs above chest, shop sign on the chests
  7. netherworld666 is up for build as of about 20 minutes ago.
  8. Hehe I got this name for that reason :p Will be doing it in the near future :p
  9. You and bonz? Conect plots and stuff?
    playermarket likes this.
  10. Superval just added to the list. Count of available plots on the first level is 4. However, I have quite a few more messages to get to in my inbox. Looks like that is the first full floor of plots.

I will update the list tomorrow!
  11. Do I just pick and open plot and build? Sorry, wanted to ask earlier but you were afk and I don't want to build in the wrong spot.
  12. Anything with grass that doesn't have construction on!
  13. Just an update... I'll try to get everyone who PM'd added to the list tonight.

I am adding a second floor, so I'm going to have to modify the rules a bit.
  14. If you could get others to join in, I would be willing to throw $5 your way, and hopefully some others could get you to diamond. Then you could possibly get a square or near residences (maybe gold is enough), and it would more resemble a market. :)
  15. Oh, this sounds cool!
    I'll have to stop by and check it out sometime ;)
  16. Lol. Thanks for the offer. I can afford a diamond membership. I'd like to have them on more servers, as opposed to multiple residences on one server.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Actually, I just went diamond now. I started making the 2nd floor.... and realized:
    1- That wasn't fair to those who want to build UP or DOWN
    2- I really don't have the time or energy to build it :p
    JZH1000 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. Can i hopefully get one next to the spawn?
  19. I will be randomly moving the spawn point :p