/v PlayerShops [SMP1 - maybe more?]

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by bonzd67, Oct 18, 2013.

?

Good idea?

Poll closed Oct 21, 2013.
Yes 25 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Update:
    - Added a 2nd res to the area on SMP1 due to the influx of shopkeepers.
    - Added JZH1000, Lukas3226, oidgod

....I have quite a few more additions to make! If you PM'd me, don't worry!
    Olaf_C, xHaro_Der and Lukas3226 like this.
  2. I like that idea so its always fair :D
  3. That is my goal.... Also remember, the purpose is to drive buyers to your real shops.... Where you may have more inventory. Could even be on another server! Chickeneer has sold a full DC of iron, probably more by now, and iron is a pretty easy find nowadays!!!
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  4. What are the next servers?
  5. I think smp 7 we do not have any good shops...i am trying to make one asap to help out the community. ;)
  6. I sent u a pm
  7. Hey now, I take offense to that XD
    mba2012 and Pab10S like this.
  8. Oh yeah except cddm. He is holding us up. :p sorry maan but your out of stock on a lot of items. :/
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. Yeah yeah, I know. School :p
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  10. Dunno about the next server. I do have a warm spot in my heart for SMP6 and SMP8. Utopia would be cool, as I could fit more plots....but I don't know if the demographic is right. It probably wouldn't help that many people....

Perhaps M4nic, 72volt, and Mr Vinton could jump in with some suggestions, eh guys? Whereyat?

Also, pab10s has perms at the moment.
    And 2nd residence on SMP1 is nearly complete. Right next door to playershops main res!
  11. I am done. For now... I think...

Try the diamond Bros Shop at 14233. L33tG33k, Nishtana, and I supply it.
  12. Cool. I'm definitely going to have to let more people build at once.
  13. spidey329 is up!

I'm sorry I was not around today. My internet was out for a good majority of the day, and I had a few things to catch up on. On the plus side, I've finally been able to hold a connection for longer than an hour!

Anyway, I will update the rules to include Build / Container / Use to everyone on the list while I am online.
  14. Hi, I have sent you a PM :)
  15. I'm going to get to the rest of my inbox right now! Everyone will be added to the list shortly. That also reminds me, I need to pm the next player :D
  16. List has been updated! And the 1-at-a-time rule removed. This rule is only removed while I am online.

No, I won't remove your perms if I have to run to another server for a few minutes. But if I'm not going to be around for more than a few moments, I have to remove perms. It's a safety issue to protect everyone's valuables!!!
    Olaf_C likes this.
  17. Nick_Godoy added to the list.
  18. I have set up my little shop now. thanks Bonzd! :D
  19. Hmm so wen do we get access?
  20. I'm going by the list AND whoever happens to be online at the time.

Otherwise it would take forever.