Usage to use Vault in wild and nether

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 621op, Apr 14, 2012.

?

Should supporters be able to use vault in wild or nether

Yes 41 vote(s) 55.4%
NO 33 vote(s) 44.6%
  1. So glad Jeremy has the same view as me on this. I will never agree with vault in wild. Ruins the fun of the game.

"Hmm, I have 3 stacks of diamond on me, and I don't want to travel all the way back to spawn…"

*types /vault*
    *deposits entire inventory*

"Wow that lava suddenly looks good enough to jump into!"
    Importerer likes this.
  2. You mean outside of town, I take it?
  3. fixed :p
  4. There are only two resources that I will take the effort to bring back to my res from the wild. Metals, diamonds, cobble . . . I use these to support my life in the wild.
  5. You are saying that because you are a supporter, step into my shoes and you will see that it is unfair for the regular players.
    thecontroller likes this.
  6. Or change step 2 to "2: log onto a different server and unload vault" so that you don't even have to walk back to the wild again. This is exactly what many people did prior to the reset. It get very non-vanilla very fast with that "feature."
  7. Yup. When the feature was introduced prior to the Reset to let people pack up their Wild homes, the survival aspect vanished fairly quickly.

As I say, the Portals Perk is a much better solution.
    Thornbury and jlopez24 like this.
  8. Ok, so with out reading all your posts till now i voted yes... I'd like to take that back and change to "NO"

This last post by Edmund hit the nail on the head... EMC went wayyyyyyy NONE vanilla!

Thats my .02's :)
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  9. Yeah, if people really took the time to think about it, the base idea of EMC, a survival, "legit" server, would vanish very quickly if vault were implemented in the wild/nether.
  10. I'd rather not see it personally as it kind of takes the Survival aspect out of the equation.